at this point i dont even fucking care chapter number

UMMMMMFRISTOOFALLTHANKYYOUALLSOFREAKINGMUCHFOR12KREADERSILOVEYOUALLSOFREAKUNGMUCH💜💛💙💛💜❤💖💛💙💙

*clears throat* ANTAEWAY hi how are you I hope you all are doing super good my lovelys I missed you all I had to bring my grades up so I could not get on my phone so yeet I have been gone for a while (I don't fucking remember) anTAEway y'all don't want to see me talk anymore on to da Story (I will update waaay more now my lovelys) 

Tae POV

I woke up in the same bed in yoongis house.I got up out of the bed and went to the bathroom I took a shower and put on blue ripped jeans and a white shirt and a blue jean jacket on and some white shoes(I'm sorry if you don't like it thats all I could think of(╥ω╥')   )  I went downstairs to see jimin and yoongi cuddleing!!! "AWWWWWWWWW" I yelled and holded my face they looked over to where I was and jimin just blushed and covered his face with his tiny hands yoongi just smirked  I went to get some water but the door got a knock  I looked at them and put a finger on my lips and slowly walked towards the window with the closed blindes I open them a little and see...

Jeon jungkook

I panicked "trun your phones off now" I whispered and they did what I said and I turned my phone off and we waited we got a harder knock on the door 'I thought I got away from this bitch!! welp I thought wrong' I started shaking from fear "put your shoes on " I pointed at there shoes they slowly got up and put they shoes on and I walked toward the back door and opened it softly and we walked out quickly but softly and slilently. After we made it out the house we walk "what the fuck man" I groaned jimin stoped and started shaking "g-guys l-look what's coming" Me and yoongi looked ahead and we saw the most worst thing ever, we saw Jungkook and a whole army full of men coming our way I looked at jungkook who was in the middle smiling like a maniac we was now running after me and jungkooks men were going after jimin and yoongi I started to turn around and ran I heard a loud growl 'this bitch know he can growl fucking doggy ' I thought but I was stopped by arms coming around my waist "hey baby boy" I heard him his voice was deeper then usual 'what the fuck his voice got dEeP' I struggled and he turned me around to face jimin and yoongi who were being holded by the arms "JIMIN, YOONGI!!! LET THEM GO RIGHT NOW!!!! " I screamed and cried while kicking around in jungkooks grip I felt his breath on my ear "if you don't stop I will make them kill them so stop" He said I just stopped and cried he is crazy a monster and psychopath "tae it will be ok " Jimin said I looked at him and nodded "take them away to the mansion (I think that's how you spell it 😂)  " They dragged then away and he started to kiss my neck and I just cried "I don't want this he already raped me (which I did not try to Wright 😂)  "  He started to kick my neck and suck and bite on every part of my neck I holded back the sounds that are trying to come out of my mouth it's disgusting I don't like it I want to be free and have a normal life  after marking me he said "we are going 'home'" I shook my head and cried more "n-no that's not my h-home!! " He growled that's all I heard after he put that rag with that shit on on my nose and darkness took over.

Hi  this was bad and I love you all so very much I hope you like da story so far !!!!  Have a nice day, night , afternoon!!!! 💜💛💙💚💙💛💜💛💜 sorry for the mistakes!!!

Words:698