11:06

Stan has always been a night owl. He could never sleep despite how hard he tried. When this started happening though, a young 8 year old Stan had told Kyle. How could he not? Kyle was his super best friend, whom he had cared about and who he knew cared about him all the same.
"I'm not going to sleep until you do Stan."
"Kyle you don't have to! Then you wouldn't sleep!"
Kyle shrugged and that night, around 11, Stan received a text.
SBF💚:
you still up?
At 11:01, Kyle got a reply.
SBF💙:
go to bed kyle
At 11:02, Kyle slid down the pipe outside his window.
At 11:06 Stan opened his window to let a cold Kyle inside his room.
Stan sighed, "dude what the fuck are you doing?"
—————————————————
Flash forward to this moment right now where a 15 year old Stan sat waiting for a boy with red hair to tumble inside his room. He looked over at his clock, 11:06, and when he turned back to the window, Kyle was already crawling through.
"Hey Stan," he said, smiling and grabbing his pillow that Stan kept for him and a green blanket. He set up a sleeping spot on the floor while waiting for Stans reply.
"Hey dude."
"You okay?"
"Yeah, just thinking."
"Oh."
Stan was thinking. He was thinking about how every night before they went to bed, Stan and Kyle said "i love you." He thought about how happy and at peace he felt when those words left Kyles' mouth. He thought about how right it felt saying it back. And, of course, he thought about if Kyle meant it the way he did. Stan wanted to tell Kyle all of these things before, years of 11:06's before this one. He could never tell Kyle though.
"Goodnight Stan. I love you."
"I love you too."
Although tonight, he just couldn't help himself.
"I really fucking love you. More than friends."
———————————————————
(A/N: this is my first story!! i hope you like it.)