i love you too.

That's when Stan heard sniffles, coming from the floor next to him. He looked over to find a tearful Kyle, smiling from ear to ear.
Kyle wanted to hear that for ages. He couldn't help the tears. Stan loves him.
"I love you too Stan."
He stood up off his floor-bed and stayed still for a moment, looking at Stan, who also started crying a bit. He sat on the bed next to his best friend. They looked at each other and Kyle started to giggle.
"I've been waiting years to hear you say that," said Kyle, moving closer to Stan.
"I've been waiting years to tell you that, I just never knew how," Stan laughed a little too loud. He covered his mouth to avoid his parents knowing that Kyle was here. Kyle yawned, followed suit by a loud yawn from Stan.
Kyle muttered, "Can we figure this out so we can get some damn sleep?"
This got a laugh from Stan, who replied with a simple, "Yeah."
Kyle grabbed Stans hand, intertwining their fingers loosely. He smiled. He was finally able to do this.
"Boyfriends?"
"Fuck yeah."
With that, Stan lied down, dragging a half-asleep and love struck Kyle down with him. He was about to say goodnight to Kyle, but when he looked down, the ginger had already fallen asleep on his chest. He wrapped his arms around the sleeping boy and dozed off himself, finally being able to sleep.