bus stop

Stans alarm went off at 6:20 that Thursday morning. The alarm scared Kyle, who tumbled off his boyfriends chest and on to the floor. Stan shot up and saw Kyle laughing his ass off on his floor.
"ow," he managed to get out between giggles.
He pulled himself up off the floor and grabbed his hat. He placed it on his head sloppily and cleaned up the makeshift bed he didn't use.
"Dude did you fall off the bed?"
"Maybe, but that's irrelevant. Do you have any of my spare clothes left?"
Stan had to think. He has to wash Kyles' spare clothes so his mom doesn't know that he sleeps here.
"I'm not sure. You can go through the drawers though. If there's not you can borrow some of mine."
Kyle nodded and walked over to the drawers. None of his spare clothes were in there, so he yanked out one of Stans hoodies and a pair of jeans.
"I'm gonna go change," said Kyle, walking out of the room. He wandered into the bathroom quietly to avoid getting caught by Shelley. He changed and brushed his teeth, then left the room. He walked back into Stans room to see him brushing his hair and shoving his red poof ball hat on his head. Kyle walked up beside him and leaned his head on his boyfriends shoulder.
"Are we gonna tell the guys?"
Stans question made Kyle think.
"Hell yeah we are. Everyone is going to find out eventually, so they have the right to know first," Kyle responded, looking up at Stan.
Stan smiled down at him and grabbed his hand. He dragged Kyle over to grab their bags. Kyle swung his around his shoulders, and Stan followed suit. The left the room and ran down the stairs, quickly and quietly leaving the house. They walked in comfortable silence, hands intertwined, to the bus stop.
—————————————————
"Hey guys!"
"Hey Kenny," Stan beamed, happy to see his friend.
Cartman was about to say something until he noticed their hands. He smirked.
"STAN AND KYLE SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N—"
"SHUT UP FATASS," Kyle boomed, blushing fiercely, interrupting Cartman.
Cartman laughed and said,"I'm just teasing Kahl."
Kenny, after all of this, finally noticed their hands and whistled. Stan giggled at Kenny's response and finally said,
"Alright alright. Yes we're dating."
Kyle smiled and squeezed Stans hand.
Kenny cheered, "Finally! Congrats guys!"
Cartman nodded and scoffed, "It only took ages!"
Kyle chuckled and hit Eric playfully in the arm. They went on with their casual conversation and waited for the bus to arrive.