Chapter 16: He knows the secret

Rae Na's POV

I slowly opened her eyes. I still felt the headache. Suddenly,I widened my eyes. Disbelief. Was this a dream??

Why would Myungsoo on the same bed with me?

Then, I screamed and accidentally kicked him off of the bed. Myungsoo fell down. He was shocked.

"Yah,what was that for?"he asked angrily.

"You pervert!!! What are you doing here?"I asked him back.

"This is my room,idiot..Of course I would be here.."he answered with rage.

His room???I looked around. How on earth did I get here? I glared at him. Asking for an explanation.

"Don't you remembered that you were fainted yesterday at school?I was the one who took you home and taking care of everything.."he explained.

"Okay..but do you need to sleep on the same bed with me??"I asked with rage. I was actually more to embarrass. Well,we did sleep together,which I never do that to anyone.

"This is my bed. Where would I'll be sleeping then? The couch? No way!! You should be thankful to me.."he smirked.

"Thankful? For what??I didn't ask you to do all that..did I?"I was too ego to say thank you to him. I don't know why.

Myungsoo's eyes were widened. Probably he can't believed that I said those words to him.

"What??I never seen a girl that is so ungrateful when somebody help her..You are the first.."he said to me.

"Don't worry. I'll be the last too. Excuse me..but I need to go.."I tried to stand up but my headache just don't let me. I lost my balance and stumbled. However, Myungsoo got a quick reflex and caught me.

And both of us fell down. Again. The scene was so familiar.

Myungsoo's POV

Both of us fell down on the floor. She was on top of me. I knew the scene was so familiar with her. Then, I realized. She was the same girl from 2years ago. Her eyes were the thing that I remembered as we were this close.

"Who are you really??" I glared at her.

She looked stunned. Probably I caught her off guard. But she just kept quiet. Maybe she tried to think something to deny to me.

Then,I tried to get my face close to her lips. So close that her lips almost touched my right cheek.

"No,I will not kiss you again!!"she screamed and immediately stood up.

"So,you do know who I am,right??"I chuckled.

"Okay,okay..I'll tell you. But,please keep this as a secret,ok?"she begged with her both hands.

"Okay..I promise. Now,spit it out.."I urged her.

"I'm Kang Rae Na. The same girl that you met 2years ago in Australia. I have to become a maid because my grandpa asked me to do it. I can't tell anyone about it. Otherwise, he will send me to any deserted countries. That's why you can't tell anybody."she explained.

I nodded. That makes sense. She looked different from any other maids. Especially,at the uniform clothes shop. She was so particular about her measurement and fabric. Only rich people take things like that seriously.

"Then, why do you have to be a maid in this house? Did your family knows about us? How come I never see you around?"I asked her again.

"Grandpa Kim is my grandpa's long lost friend. But they just met when grandpa Kim got an accident. Since I was involved too in that accident.."she answered.

"You were there too? How come?"I asked in puzzled.

"Because I was fainted just after I saved grandpa Kim out of the car."she gazed at me.

I was dumbstruck. She was the one who saved my mom and grandpa. So, mom was right about a girl saving her life.

I hugged her out of sudden.

"Yah,what are you doing?"she tried to escape but I hugged her even more tightly.

"Thank you,Rae Na-ah. For saving my families. Thank you so much.."I whispered to her. Then, I stared at her. My eyes got teared up. I could not expressed my feeling that I was grateful to her.

Then,she smiled. She never did that to me before. So sincere. Her smile was so sweet and cute at that time.

My heart was beating faster as I looked at her. I could not even explained what it was exactly.

"Thank you for taking care of me. And I only said it once okay? Do not make me repeat it again."she said with bragged.

I chuckled. She was cute though. Now,I think I already understood her personality.

"Okay. I won't reveal about your identity. But you have to do everything I say later on,okay?? Now, please rest at your room. You don't have to go to school for today.."I said to her.

She nodded and went out. I smiled as she left. What's happening to me???