Just Friends [5]

Description: Tj and Cyrus have been dating for a little over 10 months now.

Cyrus was watching the clock until lunch, he had an A in English but god was it boring. Then the bell finally rang! Cyrus bolted to the door and headed for the cafeteria.
Cyrus saw buffy and Andi talking so he walked over to them

"Hey guys!" Cyrus said sitting down. "Hey cy!" Buffy said turning to the boy. "Where's tj?" Andi asked. "I don't know, but he'll be here in a minute" Cyrus said taking out his lunch, Jonah walked in and sat where Tj usually sits. "Hey Jonah" Cyrus said seeing he sat where Tj sits. "Hey cy-guy! Buffy, Andi" Jonah said scooting a bit closer. Then tj got there, he saw Jonah was in his seat. "Hey babe" tj said kissing cyrus on the cheek. "Hey" cyrus smiled. Tj sat down in front of cyrus and gave him a confused look and nodded to Jonah a bit, cyrus replied with a 'I don't know' look. "So cy, what are ya' doin' after school?" Jonah said nudging cyrus' shoulder. "Oh, I'm heading to tjs" cyrus smiled. "Oh" Jonah said in an annoyed tone. Buffy and Andi watched as Jonah and Tj made eye contact. "Well we're gonna head out" buffy said breaking the extremely awkward silence. Buffy and Andi left the cafeteria. "Well this is awkward" Tj and Jonah looked at cyrus. "This reminds me of the time amber and Buffy were mad at each other, they looked like they were gonna strangle each other" cyrus said trying to enlighten the boys. Jonah started giggling. "That was funny cy" Jonah said smiling, then Jonah put his hand on top of cyrus' which was under the table, cyrus panicked and swatted his hand. Jonah nudged cyrus as if saying 'it was fine'. "Do you wanna head out?" Tj said knowing cyrus was uncomfortable. "Sure" cyrus awkwardly smiled. Cyrus put his things away and then when he stood up Jonah grabbed his hand. "Don't leaveeee" Jonah joked still holding onto cyrus' hand. Tj looked like he was gonna blow, but Jonah ignored it. Cyrus just swatted his hand again and grabbed tjs and left.
"What's his deal?" Tj said clearly angry and annoyed. "I don't know, he's never like this" cyrus said in shock. "Well tell him to get his act together" Tj said angrily. "He's obviously hitting on you!" Tj raised his voice which caused him a couple of stares. "Hey calm down, you know I love you and only you" cyrus said which softened tj. "Okay, I love you too" Tj kissed cyrus' cheek. Cyrus smiled at Tj and let go of his hand to open his locker. "So what are we doing when we get to your house?" Cyrus said getting out his history textbook. "Watch a movie?" Cyrus asked. "Oh! We can bake muffins! We can stop at the store to get the ingredients when we leave" Tj said excitingly. "Sounds great!" Cyrus smiled, then the bell rang. "Well I gotta get to class, but I'll see after school?" Cyrus said closing his locker. "Duh" Tj said jokingly. "Okay okay, bye" cyrus gave Tj a quick kiss on the lips. "Bye" Tj said pulling away. Tj watched as cyrus walked away, then the second bell rang. "Shit, I'm gonna be late" Tj said.

• Cyrus' Pov •

I was putting my stuff away when I saw Jonah at the door. "Come on" Jonah said. I was debating on going with him, he's been really touchy today, but he's my friend I'll be fine.
I walked up to him and we walked outside into the hallway. "Can you hurry up? I need to meet up with Tj" cyrus asked politely. Then out of nowhere Jonah leaned in and kissed Cyrus, little did cyrus know, Tj was watching.
I pulled away from the kiss. "What? Did I do something wrong?" Jonah questioned. "Yes you did something wrong!" Cyrus whisper shouted. Jonah still looked lost. "Jonah you just kissed me!" Cyrus whisper shouted again. "Okay? And?" Jonah said still lost. "I have a boyfriend Jonah, Tj kippen? Remember him?" Cyrus said. "I-I'm sorry, it's just I thought you liked me. I overheard you Andi and Buffy at the shiva, buffy said 'are you ever going to tell him how you felt?' " Jonah said. "Yeah how I felt, Jonah I'm with Tj now and I'm happy!" Cyrus said. "I'm sorry Jonah, but your still one of my best friends" cyrus smiled. "So, friends?" Jonah asked. "Obvi!" Cyrus said. "Can I hug you?" Jonah giggled. "Sure" cyrus said wrapping his arms around Jonah.

• Tjs Pov •

I was waiting by cyrus' locker but he wasn't there yet but then I turned around and saw him walk out of his class with, Jonah?
Cyrus was saying something to Jonah and then Jonah kissed him?! I was gonna leave but then I saw cyrus pull away and he started talking again so I figured he knew that it was wrong, but not to long after he hugged him! Like not a normal bro hug, a full on hug that we would do. God I was so angry then I saw cyrus pull away and walk towards me.

• No ones pov •

Cyrus started walking towards Tj but tj turns around and leaves. "Tj?!" Cyrus shouts. Tj ignores him. "Earth to tj!" Cyrus said picking up his pace. Still no response.
Tj pushed the school doors open, cyrus followed. "Tj what's your deal?!" Cyrus shouted. "What's your deal?!" Tj turned around. "What are you talking about?!" Cyrus said confused. "I need to get home okay?!" Tj said walking to his car. "But tj your my ride?!" Cyrus shouted. "Why don't you ask your new boyfriend to give you a ride!" Tj said opening his car. "What are yo- oh" cyrus said. "Tj let me explain" cyrus said walking to tjs car. "There's nothing to explain, I saw you two kiss"  Tj said, he looked defeated. "Tj I love you and on-" "Don't say I love you! I've heard that word being thrown around so many times!" Tj said breaking. Cyrus walked up to Tj. "Look, Jonah told me he likes me and that he overheard me and Buffy's conversation about me liking him, I don't like him anymore but he doesn't know that. He thought I still liked him so he made a move on me, but I pulled away trust me. And I hugged him for closure I told him we were better off as friends" cyrus explained "there's nothing going on between me and him, I like someone else, he's sweet and kind and beautiful" cyrus said. "And his name is Tj Kippen" cyrus said. "Are you sure?" Tj said. "One thousand percent" cyrus smiled. Tj pulled him in for a passionate kiss. After awhile cyrus pulled away. "Don't we have muffins to make?" Cyrus smiled. Tj smiled and walked to the other side of the car to open the door for cyrus. Cyrus climbed in the car then Tj walked to the other side and got in. Cyrus grabbed tjs hand as they left the parking lot.

A/N: Heelo, okay so I got this concept a couple days ago and I didn't have the motivation to write till' now so, yay. Okay but if Jonah seems like a bad guy in this he isn't, i love Jonah uwu. I would never do my boy like that😤 this idea honestly sounded better in my head but oh whale. I hope you enjoyed though😌😌😌