6

Andy entered the club holding Jack's arm. He dont like crowd and loud noises.

Rye and Mikey are walking in front of them.

Then they walked to a stairs and saw there a is some big couches.
They all sat there. Andy between Jack and Rye.

He hate Rye, he is soo rude.

The loud music is banging the floor, people are making out at every corner and some are drinking sensless.

Then a man came there with a tray of drinks. Rye took two and give one to Andy.

"I dont drink alcohol" Andy said

"Sure" rye said smiling and put that back.

Little later some girls came there and started flirt with them. One girl sat on Rye's lap and he wrap his arm sround her waist.

"Slut" Andy mumbled

"What did you say cute boy?" She asked angrily.

Andy looked away from her.

"Iam talking to you" she said more loudly.

Andy looked at her.

"I said you are a slut" Andy snapped

Rye smirked.

"How dare you to call me that you ass hole?" She snapped back.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT BITCH. YOU DONT KNOW WHO IAM. SHUT THE FUCK UP" Andy yelled at her making her little scare.

"Get off baby" Rye said to her.

She looked at him confused.
"Noo" she whined

"I said get off from my lap" rye said

She get off from there.

"Did you get jealous with her?" Rye asked to Andy

"What?" Andy asked not knowing what this devil asking.

"Did you get jealous for her sitting my lap?" Rye smirked.

"Huh... why do I get jealous with you? I dont like you" andy said

"Yeah I know that but if you want you can sat on my lap" Rye whispered seductively on Andy's ear.

Andy shivered at his words.

"W-what?"

"You can sit on my lap, I dont mind." Rye said smirking

"Fuck off" andy said and looked away.

Rye laughed.
"But I can do that if I want to" rye said

"Oh really, then show me" Andy sassed

Rye smirked and picked sitting Andy in his arms and placed on his lap.

"See I told you" Rye said

Andy didnt struggled or tried to get off from his lap. He dont know why he is blushing. He want to get off from here but he likes it too.

Rye hold Andy's hips and sat him still. Andy gasped as he hold his hips. Andy is sweating and his heart is beating little fast and he dont know why.

"You feeling better here?" Rye asked

Andy didnt say anything.
He hate men , he always hate being with stranger. He dont like this devil. He hate him, he hate this devil. He hate Rye.

"Baby boy where are you?" The man asked

"I wont bite you little one" the man's stepped closer to him.

"You are under your bed, I know that" he said

Without realizing a tear flow from his eyes. Rye noticed it.

"Hey hey, I can put you down" rye said and put him back on the couch.

Andy's tear flow more but he isnt sobbing or making any noise. He stopped crying long ago at the same subject, he dont want to think about that more.

"Hey you alright? Why you crying?" Rye asked in a little worried tone.

"I hate you" is all Andy said.

Rye smiled.

"I know. Everyone does" rye said and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

Andy pushed his hand away.

Rye looked at him confused.
Something is wrong with him.
Rye thought.

Little later they went to a balcony and Andy looked at the moon above him. Its so shining and it looks so beautiful.

Andy looked at it for a long time. He turned to see Rye and Mikey is not here and jack is on the end of the balcony and talking on phone. Andy let out a breath.

Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder he turned to see a man who maybe atleast 40 or something.

"Why are you standing alone here pretty boy?" The man asked

"Iam here with someone" Andy said

The man stood beside him.

"You look pretty" he said

Andy didnt say anything, he hate strangers.

The man traced his hands on Andy's thigh. Andy pulled away from him but the man grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards him.

"Where are you going cutee?" The man asked in a dirty way.

"Leave me" Andy struggled on his arms.

"Look here you are coming with me and we can have fun so lets go" the man dragged him.

Andy pushed the man but the man pull him more.

Andy started to cry now little more. Suddenly someone pulled the man away from him.

Andy saw Rye standing there and staring at the man. Rye punched him and the man fall on the floor wincing.

Andy tear up again and his tears doesnt stop.

Rye put his hand on Andy's shoulder and looked at him if he is okay.

"Its okay, you alright?" Rye asked

Andy cried more and he collapsed on Rye's chest and cried loudly.

Rye stand there shock who doesnt know how to soothe a crying kid. He gently wrapped his arm around him and rubbed his back.

Andy felt so calm in the hug, Rye is so warm and strong. His scent is so addictive. Andy find himself stopped crying but some little tears.

"Come we should go home" Rye said to him

Andy nodded.

Rye felt so bad to him. And he dont know why he felt that much angry to the man. He told his people to beat the man too, he get angry to hurting that beauty.

They were in the car, Andy slept on Rye's shoulder and Rye isnt bother for that. He can see this boy is so sassy but this boy is weak and scared too.

__________

Hope some one like it.

-sherin shahab♥♥♥