13

"Please leave him alone"

"Daniel, you dont know how beautiful your son is" the cruel man said

"Ple-please give him to me" Daniel said and sobbed

"Ok, anyway iam done with him so I was actually going to give him back. But I have to say he is delicious" the cruel man said with an evil smile on his face.

Daniel's heart crushed at his words and he sobbed more.

"I was thinking to take him with me. What you say?" The cruel man asked

"No please no. Dont do this"  Daniel said.

Daniel's eyes shoot open and a tear flowed from his eyes he sat up on his bed. He just had his worst nightmare in his life and he cant forget any of them.

"What happened?" A soft voice speak beside him.

"No-nothing"

He didnt told his wife about the Bristol place and the cruel man is back. He dont want his wife to get more sick and cry.

"Just a nightmare" he said

His wife gently pushed him back to the bed and ranned her hands on his hair.

"Its alright" she said and put her head on his chest.

He hugged his wife tightly and place his chin on her head. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

"I will get you Andy"

_________________

Sunshine hit his face and he slowly opened hus eyes with a slight smile on his lips.

Last night he had the best sleep after he came to this mansion, no nightmare. He didnt get up as he was too busy in his very comfertable position. He felt his head and his hand is gently raising and falling again and again. He is confused.

"Are you awake?" A raspy morning voice speak.

He looked up to see Rye, then he remembered the last night.

Oh we sleep together.

"Yeah" Andy said

"Umm...can you move aside, you are really heavy" Rye said softly.

Then Andy noticed that he is laying half of his body on Rye.
He felt a shyness and he sat up from there.

"Iam sorry" andy said

"No problem, its just you were laying on me all the night" Rye said turning around and layed on his stomach.

"Thankyou" Andy said

"For what?" Rye said without looking at him.

"To letting me stay here. Dont wanna say this but actually I had a good sleep" Andy said and get up from the bed then he leave the room.

Rye was still laying on his stomach and his face is snuggled on the fluffy pillow.

But no one knows he was smiling inside it like an idiot.

Andy get to his room and get in the bathroom. He was brushing his teeth looking at himself on the mirror.

"He is not so bad" he said to himself.

After the morning things he get downstairs to see no one in the dining table. Marya saw him and gave him her sweet smile which he politely returned.

He dont know why but he is so happy today. Maybe its beacause he had a good sleep.

"You look happy today. Something happened?" She asked