Chapter 22

James POV

I am so thankful that Dad hired Liam for me, he knows me and really cares about me and I do too, he has been like my own brother as we literally grew up together, "by the way, uncle Jasper is throwing some garden party today" he informed "for what?" I asked him with a scowl, "to celebrate Rose's successful in shooting, I heard she is really good, after all she has been taught by Cassandra" he replied with a huge grin plastered on his face "who did she shoot?" I asked, "no one, she has been shooting all the bottles in your dad's yard and as my dad said her aim is right on point" he said sheepishly, I clearly told Rose to stay away from gun and yet she did exactly what I told her not to, it pisses me off when she challenge me like this. All this fucking week she hasn't called me or replied to any of my text and now I hear about her perfection in shooting, I left a loud sigh with a frustration "lets leave now" I ordered and Liam looked at me with his wide eyes "didn't you said tonight?", "yes, but I changed my mind" I replied and headed for the SUV as Liam followed me.

I buckled up my seat in my private jet as Daphne approached me with her biggest smile, "hey handsome" she whispered in my ears and began to roam her hand around my thigh, I immediately grabbed her hand and tossed it away "no" I ordered coldly which made her frown "is it because of that girl? Come on, no string attached, I promise I won't tell her" she mumbled and began to rub my crotch; honestly speaking, if Rose wasn't in my life I would have fucked her right at this moment like I always have but now it disgust me, the thought of fucking someone beside Rose makes me puke, "I said no" I yelled harshly which made her stand up straight away, she looked at me nervously and ran to her cabin; I lied to Rose that I haven't slept with Daphne although I had plenty of times, I had bent her down in this very seat I am sitting right now and fucked the shit out of her as she screamed for my name, she has kneeled down hundredth of time and had gave me a good head, she is really good at it but if I have to choose I will definitely choose Rose, the way she pout and pressed her lips around my erection it takes me straight to the cloud, and just thinking about it, only me being inside of her turned me on. She doesn't even have to be here, just thinking about her makes me hard.

Sicily is 7 hours ahead of Chicago and I am assuming the garden party is going on now, I am excited to see her and have told Liam to not mention her anything as I want to surprise her; I sat in the SUV that Liam dad is driving, he smiled at me on my arrival probably because he knows how foolishly in love I am in. I buried my face in my phone to hide my embarrassment and to avoid any questions, as I am not prepared for it. After driving for a while we finally arrived, there is a loud noise of people laughing and giggling. I walked through the crowd to look for Rose and there she is, she is smiling and giggling as her usual self and I am relieved to see her like this, I moved my eyes to see who she is talking to and my blood boiled seeing a guy next to her; without thinking I approached them with my fist clenched, i bit inside of my cheek in anger as Rose looked at me with a surprise look, "and you are?" the guys asked looking at me and to Rose "her boyfriend" I said and pulled Rose closer to me, her scent, her touch melted all my anger away and I let out a long sigh, "didn't knew you were taken" the guy said looking at Rose, "word of wisdom, if you go to a party next time research about the people and if you happen to bump into her in future stay the fuck away from her" I threatened him, "or what?" the guy asked and slightly moved the edges of his coat trying to show me his gun, I was just about to punch him and show him who the fuck I am and just then I heard Cassandra's voice, "Josh, stop" she yelled and stood next to the guy, "sorry James, he is bit drunk" she said and pulled him away.

James: I need to talk to you

Rose: and I have nothing to say to you

James: Rose, please

Rose: too bad, I am busy

James: Rose, I need to talk to you, lets go somewhere quiet

Rose: I can hear you very clear James so lets talk here