Confessed

Ally was pretty shocked.Austin basically told her that he's in love with her.Not even he could believe what he just said.It just slipped away.Sure,he feels that for Ally,but they are just friends.And he's going to get married soon.He hoped that if he keeps his feelings a secret,they will go away,but unfortunately it was too late for that.

"Y-you love me?"Allison managed to break the silence that filled the room.He just jerked his head up,so he could face her.It was hard to explain what he felt for her.He never fell in love before and he obviously had no idea how to confess his feelings.

"I-I...uh...me...um...Oh screw it!I don't know.What I feel for you it's wierd.It's a wierd kind of love."he finally answered.He felt better now that he finally let it all out,but he was worried sick.What if Ally didn't feel the same way about him?In that case he would've just ruined their friendship and he couldn't live without Allison.He got attached to her pretty fast.It was wierd.

"Wierd love.....I like the sound of that"she smiled at him.He looked at her confused.He was expecting her to freack out and tell him that he's a jerk or stuffs like that.

"Wait!You do?So that means..."he began,but wasn't sure of it,so he decided to stop.He just looked in Ally's eyes,filled with wonder.Is this really happening?

"I have feelings for you too,silly"she giggled.His smiled grew wider,as he fist pumped in the air.

"So will you go on a date with me?"he asked now filled with confidence.

"I wish I could,but we can't Austin.You are engaged."the brunette girl frowned,remembering what happened earlier today.

"But I don't love Jennifer,I love you.You are my first love."he said taking her hands in his.She gave him a sad smile.Austin couldn't see his Ally like that,so he did the first thing that came in his mind.He brought a piece of hair from her face with his hand and then cupped her check.He leaned in 'till their foreheads touched.

"Now that you know what a kiss is...can I be your first?"he whispered in her ear.Ally just stood still.She didn't know what was going on,but she liked the feeling she had in her stomach when Austin touched her.He would've waited for her answer a little more if he could,but instead of that,he just crashed his lips on her and she kissed back.

He couldn't be happier that his feelings were confessed.

Another short one,I know,but I start school tomorrow and I'm stressed out so not too much inpiration for me.I guess you can count this chapter as a filler one ;) ~Ronnie