New old friends

"Hey!I'm bored.Do you want to get in the water?"asked Austin.

"Nope.I'm good here."Allison said.

"Oh come on!"he pouted like a little kid.

"Awe!You are soo cute!"the brunette said,kissing his cheek.

"You missed."he said pointing to his lips.

"I don't think so."Ally said,rolling her eyes.

"But that's just not fair!Austin wants a kiss!"he whined.

"Austin got his kiss."she teased.He then got up and grabbed her by the waist.

"Austin!What are you-"she began,but got cut off when he threw her over his shoulder.

"You want to kiss me now?"he said in a teasing way.

"Haha!Ummm...no!"she exclaimed,laughing.

"If Austin doesn't gets a kiss,then Ally will get wet."he said.

"Well then I guess Allison will get soaked soon because I don't see no one who wants to kiss Austin."she joked.

He then smirked and dropped her in the water,but unfortunately for him,Allison grabbed his wrist,making him fall with her.

"Hey!"they both laughed,then Austin grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

"Austin is about to get his kiss."he whispered in her ear.

"I don't think-"she began to say before he smashed his lips on hers.At first,she didn't kiss back,just to play with him for a while,but he didn't give up until she started kissing back.Soon it turned into a make out session and maybe it would've lasted more if they wouldn't have been rudely intreruped by two peoples arguing.

"Listen!I don't want to take care of your lama!"a short latina girl said.

"But she feels alone!"a tall redhead said.They both seemed to be in their 20's.

"Hey Austin!There are two humans." Allison said.

"I know.I you could hear them arguing from miles away."he raised his eyebrow,looking in their direction.

"Haha!They remind me of Asia and Ashen."she giggled.

"Let's go talk with them."he grabbed her hand.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?"she asked.

"Trust me.I know how to be a human.I thought I was one my whole life."he chuckled,flipping his hair.

They both got out of the water and walked towards the strangers.

"Hi there.My name is Austin and this is my girlfriend Allison and we-"

"Allison?"the petite girl exclaimed.

"Trish?"the brunette asked.

"Agh!"they both squealed.

"Girls."Austin rolled his eyes.

"I know,right?"the red head said.

"Wait.Dez?"

"Austin?"

"Men!I haven't seen you in years!" the blonde exclaimed.

"What up?"they did their handshake.

"Wait.You know each other?"Trish asked.

"Yes.Austin used to be my best friend until I moved."Dez said.

"Wait!We're in Miami?"asked Austin.

"Yup."

"Woah!That's so cool!"the blonde said excited.

"So how do you know each other?" Austin asked.

"Trish is a wolf,like me.She used to be a member of my family,until she turned 20."Allison smiled.

"Well nice to meet you Trish,my name is Austin."

"Nice to meet you too."Trish smiled.

Through the whole day,they all hanged out and enjoyed each others presence.Now they were in front of Auslly's house,talking.

"So...is there something going on between you and Austin?"Trish asked.

"Actually yes.Austin is my boyfriend."Allison smiled in his direction and he smiled back at him.

"Ally!It's your first boyfriend!This is huge!"Trish exclaimed.

"Haha!Yeah.He's a great boyfriend."

"Do you love him?"

"Well yes.We have our wierd love."

"Awe!Soo cute!"Allison giggled at her friend's comment.

"Well it was great seeing you again Trish,but we have to get inside.We leave tomorrow."Ally hugged her best friend.

"Aw!I will miss you Allison."

"I will miss you too."

Trough this whole time,Austin tried the spell,but it wouldn't work.Then he thought that Melody gave him the wrong one.They had to go back tomorrow.

"Hey.Are you ready?We should go to sleep."Austin wrapped his arm around her.

"Yeah.It was nice seeing you again Trish and also to meet you Dez." Ally began and they all shared their goodbyes and left.

"It was awesome meeting our old friends."the blonde boy said.

"Mhm.They should come with us tomorrow."Allison said.

"That's a great idea!We will ask them before we leave.Night love." he kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Austin."Allison gave him a hug and they both drifted out to sleep.