Chapter four

Zoria ran to the elevator. "Fuck fuck fuck....this is a dream it's too late for this I need to wake up". She slapped her self. "FUCK I'm not woke yet". She continued pressing the the elevator button anxiously. "Pushing don't make it come faster" a familiar voice said. She turned to see Jimin. A gasped left her lips. 'God he is everywhere' she thought. "So you do speak Korean?" He asked. She began pushing the button again. He grabbed her hand softly & leaned closer to her face. "I saw you leave from Jungkooks room....what's that about?". "Nothing" She said quickly. A smirk grew on his face & he leaned closer, the tips of their nose almost touching. "So you do speak Korean". She tensed up & the elevator door opened.

They stood looking at each other. "Don't you wanna hop on before it leaves?" He said lifting back up. "Oh y-yeah". She began walking on to the elevator & he followed behind. "I wasn't talking about the elevator" he smirked. Zoria mouth dropped & the door began to close. "WAIT" someone screamed then a hand flew between the doors stopping it. "The red head speaks Ko- oh she's right here" Taehyung shouted. Zoria looked at him. He laughed nervously.

"Where are y'all going?" Zoria asked out of confusion. "With you" Jimin answered. "With him" Taehyung answered. "I'm going back to my room with my friends". "Oooh you have friends I should call the guys" Jimin said pulling out his phone. Zoria snatched his phone "nooo no no no my friends are not normal". Jimin froze & looked at Tae. "And we have Taehyung"

The elevator opened on Zorias floor. "ZORIA YOU BEEN GONE FOR LIKE AN HOUR YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS" Mina yelled. She grabbed Zoria & pulled her off the elevator. "Scuse us" she smiled & began walking down the hallway. "I was worried about you I thought you got took or something! I should've went with you or- hold on" she said calmly. She walked back to the elevator that was still open & looked in. All three stood there looking at each other silently.

Zoria ran over to her

Zoria ran over to her. "Mina I-". Mina put her finger up signaling her to stop talking. "This your friend?" Jimin asked. Zoria nodded her head. Mina looked around at all three of them. "Try to stay normal" Zoria whispered. "I am very normal right now" Mina said forcing a smile on her face. "Whatever you do don't-". "Where is Jungkook!?" Mina interrupted. "Scream" Zoria said finishing her sentence.

"But she didn't scream" Taehyung said. "Never seen such calm fans" Jimin chuckled. "I've never seen a such calm Mina" Zoria said to herself. Mina got all the way on the elevator & stood between Tae & Jimin. "Take me to Jungkook". "Mina what are you doing!?" Zoria whispered yelled. "I got some things I need to say to him". "Is Jungkook her bias?" Jimin asked. Mina turned to him "nope i want to suck Taehyu-". Zoria snatched her out the elevator & covered her mouth. "She mean her bias is Taehyung". "What about you?" Jimin asked. Zoria looked down. Mina decided to answer for her. "She wants to ride you-". Zoria wrapped her hand around her mouth again & let out a nervous chuckle.

"What she also meant is it's you". Jimin smiled. "I like what she said the first time". Mina wrestled her way out of Zorias arms. "Anyway Taehyung can you show me where Jungkook is and we take a detour to your room?" She winked. Zoria grabbed her by her shirt & pushed the down button on the elevator. "Bye bye" & the doors began to close.