Chapter Two - Chatting About Dreams

After Bethany decided she was ready for the day, she got out of bed and got dressed. She thought all about her flashback dream. After getting dressed, Bethany was on her way downstairs. Bethany brought the dream she had two nights ago into her brain. The one about her parents. She and Austin woke up one day and they were gone.

(Yes they have a grandma)

BETHANY'S POV

So you know about that dream that I had last night? It's actually kinda funny because I had that dream last year too. And the year before. And the year before. But I only have it, like, once a year. "Austin," I said. "Did you have any funky dreams last night?"

"Not that I know of," Austin replied. Sometimes he was no help.

"Yeah but...have you had any in the past?" I asked, really desperate for an answer from him.

"Yeah, I have. Seriously, there's nothing to worry about, Bethany. I think I should start calling you Brandy." he laughed.

The thing about being called Brandy, is that it's really offensive. Brandy is my cousin. She's in college, and she worries about literally everything and is literally the biggest drama queen ever. I'm honestly not being over dramatic. Here's an example:

Brandy: *cracks knuckle*. OH MY GOD I JUST BROKE MY FINGER!

Me: Ugh

Brandy: Don't you "ugh" me! YOU'RE the annoying one! You cried when you broke your foot! *Sniffles about "broken" finger.*

Me: At least my foot was actually broken.

That's exactly how she is every day. Really annoying if you ask me.

I walked out the door, into the woods.