Gratsu Poem #3

Third Poem-Ode Poem: An ode is a form of lyric poetry — expressing emotion — and it's usually addressed to someone or something, or it represents the poet's musings on that person or thing. Picture example above ^.

Aggressive but Kind

Natsu, a brave, strong, energetic, guy who is always has a fire beneath him when the fight comes his way.

Fairy Tail is his story and his home where he will go to find faces that have one common thing with many differences.

They are his family, his friends, his brothers and sisters, his people that he will be there for them.

Fire is a symbol of him that shows that he can control the rage and the burning pain and he will eat all of the negative feelings away.

The way his hands scream when they make contact with an enemy.

Natsu always has a rival that he hates and still loves since this guy is like family.

Gray is the name of his ice cold friend and they fight with fists and words like childish teenagers.

They have their own paths and have their own interest and being opposite of someone is not easy, but they still care even if they don't agree on anything.

The hot summer with a cool grey breeze, Natsu and Gray will always be family and members of their family home, Fairy Tail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the Third poem. More are coming your way.