Welcome Back (Final Part of The Demon Rises)

It's been a year since Natsu and Gray have joined Sabertooth and have forgotten the dark past they had. Natsu was having a hard time accepting himself and so far, nothing has worked. Gray has noticed his behavior and he would see Natsu mediating outside everyday. Gray decided that he has had enough of his boyfriend's habits. Gray walks over to Natsu who has his eyes closed and breathing evenly. Gray was behind him waiting for Natsu to notice his precise. He finally sighed and opened his eyes.

"You know you could wait for me inside when I'm done mediating. I didn't realize you wanted me to you give attention that badly." Natsu said and turned around to looked at Gray who clearly annoyed.

"Natsu, I'm sick of you mediating everyday to forget who you are. Have you forgotten why Sting offered us to join his guild. It's because he accepts you, Sabertooth accepts you, and most importantly, I accept you and that's why I love you, Natsu, so please. Don't forget who you are, my Dragon." Gray said and grabbed Natsu to hug him. Natsu smiled into his boyfriend's bare chest (since Gray lost his shirt somehow) and nodded that he should be himself.

"Hey lovebirds, some people want to see you!" They looked and saw Sting yelling at them while holding Rogue's hand.

"Says the one who is holding your boyfriend's hand." Natsu said teasing the master.

Natsu and Gray stood up and walked into the guild to see all of Fairy Tail. Natsu's eyes widen and stopped walking.

"What do you want, traitors?" Natsu growled and his eyes turned ruby red. Gray put his hand on Natsu's shoulder and calmed him down so that his eyes would go back to normal. Natsu turned his back to his old guild mates and buried himself into Gray's chest.

"You get one word and that's all." Gray said holding Natsu tightly to know it's going to be okay. Erza walks up to the two and gets on her knees and punts her head down with her hands in front of her.

"Accepted." Erza said softly but firmly to Natsu. Soon, everyone in Fairy Tail did it and Natsu started to cry. They were not tears of sadness, but tears of joy.

"Thank you guys, I believe Gray and I would like to come home." Natsu said still sobbing while Gray nodded.

The two lovers came back to their guild and got their guild mark back. Fairy Tail invited the other ally guilds to join the party. Everyone was having a great time as people danced and drank. In the basement of the guild, they would find Natsu and Gray making out.

'It's nice to be home.' Natsu thought still giving Gray all the passionate love that he holds for him and his guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the last part of the The Demon Rises. Comment down below if you have ideas of any plot I can do and maybe I can a different ship.

Here are some ships I can do:

Tododeku, Gratsu, H20Vanoss, Garrance, Zanvis, Vlyante, and Kiribaku.

Thanks my lovely BFFS😊