Chapter three

I woke at 6:00am on the dot, i got out of bed and went to the washroom.

I looked like i slept in the safari with lions. I quickly got washed up, and changed into my clothes i picked out yesterday. I did a simple high pony tail.

By the time i reached downstairs it was 7:27am.

"Hey mom" i said rushing to the counter.

"Hey...." she said disappointed to have me as her daughter.

I quickly gobbled down my food and ran out of the house.

I came back opened the door, "good bye mom." I said smiling

"have a good first day soo" she said grinning.

Then I quickly got in the car and the driver took me to school.

I didn't know what to do, so I just went to the principle who was standing outside greeting children.

"Good morning Principle Won" i greeted and he replied. I told him about my problem and i he opened his big brown briefcase and took out a paper.

"Here you go, it has all your assignrd classes and your locker" he explained.

I bowed in respect said thank you and went in. I was getting new student glares, bullies ready to pick on me.

I found my locker, i put my stuff in and the bell rang. My first class was Mathematics so I rushed to find it.

I finally found it i went in THANKFULLY the teacher was late so nobody glared at me while i came and sat in my seat.

I took out my phone and people started looking at me.

'what the fuck?, is it because i have an iPhone x?' i thought.

Then I turned my head to the other side and saw a brunette guy coming over to me.

"Hey rich princess" he smirked

'hot' i thought.

"hi" I said shaking my thoughts away.

"nothing, just wanted to know your name" he said leaning on the wall

"Lee soohyun" i replied putting my phone on the desk.

"Im Jeon Jungkook" he said grabbing a chair and sitting in front of me.

"Nice to meet you i guess" i said

"Your lucky im even looking at you" he said

i had a confused look on my face, is he the principle's son or something?

"Everybody dies for me to notice them, so your lucky" he smirked

"well not my problem im pretty and you had to look at me" i said regretting it the second i said it.

he laughed

"You pretty? no one's prettier than my girl"