Zero Suit Samus x reader

(U can change the people in ur squad if u dont like them)
Your pov
I hang out with my little squad in the cafeteria, talking and eating. Dark pit walks to the trash can to put away his lunch, as well as Fox. "Well I guess I'm done with my food too." I say, picking up my lunch and starting to get up. "I'll get it for you!" Zero suit says. "Oh, thank you!" I sit back down as zero suit takes my lunch out of my hands. She gets hers too, and then walks over to the trash can. Dark pit and Fox come back and sit down. "So now what." Dark pit crosses his arms, like he always does. Zero suit walks back to our table with a bottle... "We can play spin the bottle!" Everyone looked at eachother with a look, and nodded a zero suit. "Ok, who wants to go first!" "I guess I will..." I said. Everyone looked at me. Zero suit handed me the bottle, I closed my eyes it spun. I took a peek and saw it slowing down, landing on zero suit. She got up and kissed me onto the cheek. I blushed madly, I think she did too. The rest of the game, we kept getting eachother. "I dont wanna play this game anymoreeee" Everyone agreed and Dark pit and Fox went to battle. "See ya later!" Zero suit said as she kissed my forehead. Then she ran off to battle with the others.