day 5- kissing

Carries on from day 4 (only with a time skip). Also, I realized that in the actual show iceland and Hong Kong never meet...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Emil and Leon drove home after a nice date. Leon walked Emil up to his door step holding his hand. Both of them knew they would have to leave each other soon and secretly wished they didn't have to. Emil walked up to his door step smiling at Leon one more time. "thank you" and with that, Emil walked into his house only to have his arm grabbed by his Asian boyfriend.

"What are you-" he got out before he felt a pair of lips against his own. His eyes widened in surprise as he realized Leon was was kissing him but soon found himself kissing back. This was bliss. The kiss had no sexual hunger, only love. It was a rare thing, a kiss driven by only love. It was also a magical thing. Their lips didn't move. They simply embraced each other using every feeling they had, even the bad ones. It was amazing but Emil knew it had to end when he pulled away. He smiled hugging him tightly "Ég elska þig". Leon hugged back "you know I don't understand you"

Emil laughed "I love you". Leon's face turned red but he still smiled "I love you, too". Emil smiled kissing him one time letting the feeling linger on his lips as he went inside smiling with one last "good night" before shouting the door.