See You in Hawaii

Tunes for while you read :) ^

Daniel's P.O.V

Me, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, and Jack all stand in shock after what just happened. A million thoughts were flooding my head.
Y/n just fucking kissed my best friend.
She thinks I cheated on her.
I don't know what the hell is up with Jack.
Where did y/n go?

All of these thoughts were stopping me from saying anything to the guys. Jonah breaks the silence,

"Should we go after her?" He asks.

"No." I say.

Jack speaks up, "Daniel, look, I didn't mean to do it. She was just in front of me and it just happened."

I suddenly become angry and turn around to face Jack. I begin to stomp towards him with my hands balled up into fists. Jonah stops me and I take a breath.

"You kissed my girlfriend!" I yell.

"You cheated on her! She was upset! I was trying to help!" He replies.

"By kissing her?!" I scream back.

"Why would you cheat on her Daniel? Y/n doesn't deserve that!" Jack yells.

"I didn't! If you would have just asked me first I could have explained to you that it was just a stalker who got my number and wouldn't stop texting me."

"How am I supposed to believe that?!" Jack asks.

"Look at the texts!" I say as I shove my phone at Jack.

Jack looks at the texts from Amanda. I was telling the truth. Amanda was a girl at one of the concerts and she somehow got my number and spammed me with texts. I told her to stop once and then I just started ignoring her messages.

"You probably just deleted the messages you sent to her!" Jack yells.

"How could I have done that?! I didn't know you and y/n would be looking through these. What would be my reasoning for deleting them?" I reply, telling the complete truth.

Jack sighs.

"You kissed y/n!" I yell and then frown.

"How could you Jack?" I ask in a sad tone.

"Daniel, it meant absolutely nothing. I'll admit, I liked y/n when you guys started going out but those feelings went away, I swear! It just happened! She was freaking out and I had no idea how to calm her down." Jack says, sincerely.

"Guys..." a voice says from behind us.

We all turn, it was y/n. She was walking back up to us.

"Corbyn texted me to come back." She says, looking down.

"I thought she should be here to hear this." Corbyn adds.

"Let's go guys. Daniel and y/n should talk alone." Jonah says.

Zach, Jack, Jonah, and Corbyn all walk away. Zach turns around and gives us a weak smile.

"Y/n, did you hear any of that?" I ask.

"Yes. Is it really true? Amanda isn't like your secret side bitch?" She asks.

"No! No way! I swear! I love you, only you!" I say as I touch her arm.

She pulls her arm back and tears fill her eyes. She wipes her eyes.

"Daniel, I meant it when I said we should take a break."

"What?" I ask, shocked.

"I still don't understand why you didn't just block her number. And besides, I just fucking kissed Jack. I'm feeling all sorts of emotions right now and I am so confused. I just don't know if we should be together right now." She replies,  looking down.

"Y/n. We can work this out. So what? You kissed Jack. I don't care. I forgive you. I love you. Don't you love me?"

I look at y/n waiting for her to kiss me or something, but she does nothing. I'm completely broken. I can't believe this is happening. Today was supposed to be amazing. I was supposed to spend the day with y/n and go off on tour knowing that I had an incredible girlfriend waiting at home for me. Now what? What's happening?

"Daniel, just go on tour. I need time to think. When you get back I'll have things figured out probably."

"What about Hawaii? The show in Hawaii. I got the plane tickets and Anna was so excited, hell I was so excited. Do I have to cancel all of those plans?" I ask.

"No, no don't. I'll go. That's a month from now. I'll give you the money for the tickets and I'll hangout with Anna and the guys. I don't know what's happening between us right now Daniel. I'm sorry to have to put this stress on you before going back on tour. I hate it, trust me. I am so confused though. You have to understand that I need time. Just a little bit of time."

"Ok." Is all I manage to say.

We stay silent and then she hugs me out of nowhere. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head. I can hear her crying into my chest. I feel horrible, but I guess a break would be best for us right now, maybe, I'm not sure.

She let's go and walks away.

Great.

Can't wait to go back on tour.

-
Third person P.O.V

Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach pack their stuff and leave the next day to finish their tour. A month passes and it's time for the final show of the 8 letters tour. The Honolulu, Hawaii show.

Y/n packs her things and drives to the airport with Anna.

Time for them to meet the boys in Hawaii for their final show and mini vacation afterwards.

(a/n: This was an odd chapter since it switched point of views but I'm very excited to share the next few Hawaii chapters with you guys. I'm not sure if this may be nearing the end of the book or not. I'm still deciding. Let me know what you guys think about the book in the comments! Thank you for reading, and don't forget to check out my Why Don't We Imagines book!)