Running away. New friends

It has been about seven hours since the attack on the Anvil and losing a lot of people assuming dead because of the nano-tech and as of right now, the gen:Lock and the 5-11 Devils have landed in an open area of land in the middle of nowhere all in the gen:Lock transport wondering what to do next.

Chase: Still nothing?

Cammie: *sigh* Nothing.

Chase: They're toying with us.

Yaz: You think?

Cammie: You think we should try to message the Vanguard again? Or maybe poke around the either?

Chase: Not until we know how the Union is chasing us.

Rosie: Well, what do we do in the meantime? *pets Ryden*

Thomas: Try and sleep will be fine.

Carlos: But the Union always finding us somehow.

Carla: Also, our heavy guns are all damaged, so we can't keep this up.

As the others were discussing their next move, Valentina was strumming on Kazu's guitar with Kazu looking at her with interest of how she was playing it. 

Kazu: Anata wa sore o purei dekimasu ka? (You can play it?)

Valentina: I have the haziest memories of my youth, It's weird.

Kazu: Naze sore wa hendesu ka? (Why is it weird?)

Valentina: The memories of me playing and learning old Gekirin songs, on a rooftop in Shinjuku. *his eyes widen* Perhaps there are some things you know about me too?

Carlos: What are you two talking about?

Thomas: They're talking about their history after mind binding their minds together and created a dance.

Carla: What?

Cammie: They meta-minded while fighting Nemesis and the Union.

Rosie: Must be weird to be in someone else's mind.

Kazu: Hai, tabun watashitachi wa sore o futatabi surubekide wa arimase. (Yes, maybe we shouldn't do it again.)

Cammie: But both of you were brilliant together. I shared minds with Valentina back at the Union facility and look what it did.

Thomas: It gave you another reason to go into her mind and learn Russian.

Kazu: Watashi wa anata ga imamade kangaeta koto o shitte itara anata wa dōomoimasuka? Tokuni anata ga kyōyū shitakunai mono wa? Anatanara dō omou? (How would you feel if I knew you ever thought? Especially the ones you don't want to share? How would you feel?)

Cammie: I'll feel bad when your head explodes when you can't deal with the mind of a seventeen-year-old girl. Other than that, I got no shame. The rest of you need to sort yourselves out because we need this. It's what doc would have wanted.

A long silence flew around the room with everyone looking at each other. It was then Chase who broke the silence.

Chase: Alright, I'm going to do a little patrol and see what I can see.*vaneshes* 

Carla: Damn, hitting it deep aren't you?

Cammie: It's about time I said something special.

Kazu: Wasurete wa ikenai no wa, kore ga 3-kai-me no kyanpuauto no kokoromidesu. (Let's not forget that this is the third time trying to camp out.)

Carla: Cammie do you know how they're following us?

Cammie: I swept the ship as best I can and nothing is transmitting. Also, the weather should handle the satellites.