Battle for Anvil

The way back to the Anvil was quiet and troubling. Not only did the team meet the mystery mech again, but they heard it talk for the first time. The voice that it made it sounded like Chase but, the only question there, is why. Why does this mech sound like Chase, and why is it in Union hands?

Carlos: So Rosie, looks to me like you owe me five dollars on the bet you did.

Rosie: Uh, fine here. *gives five dollars to him* 

Thomas: Still, I still want to know why the Union has a big mech and why it sounds like Chase.

Carla: Maybe gen:Lock isn't copy protected.

Rosie: You really think it's another holon?

Carla: Yeah, I mean what else could it be besides a holon?

Carlos: Well, I believe that the doctor has some real explaining to do, especially to Chase. 

Thomas: Indeed.

They dropped the conversation when they were nearing the Anvil were they could see that it's busy as always. When they came out of their ship they walked over to were team gen:Lock is at where they are waving goodbye to the three scientists that are boarding a transport that then took off while Calivan was taking the pod with Chase's body in it.

Carla: Sup guys.

Valentina: Hey how' it going?

Rosie: It's going well.

Cammie: So, Where are they taking them?

Valentina: Debrief presumably then where ever home there is for them.

Leon: Hey GL.

At that moment Jodi and Leon walked up to them from their transport while Miranda kept walking into the hangar while their striders were being lowered from the transport.

Leon: We'll be doing a review and dissect your mission, seeing how good you did.

Valentina: You're relentless

Carlos: Dude really, common Leon let them have a break

Kazu: E e, wareware wa jissai ni tatakai ni kattanode, shiawase ni natte, soshite sore no tame ni gurasu o agemashou. (Yeah we actually won a battle, so be happy and let's raise a glass for it.)

Thomas: I'm down.

Carla: I'm in on that.

Leon: What you want to party after a battle. Is that how the world works?  Finishing a mission. People hang a banner with your names on it, a little confetti. *sighs* Just meet at the north comms in an hour. *walks away*

Carlos: Yo Kazu, remind me to try and shish kabob him when no one is looking.

Cammie: Is killing him really necessary?

Carla: Relax it's his way of scaring people to keep them in line.

Rosie: Um, Carla did you forget that he actually shish kabob an IMC pilot on one of our missions?

Carla: Oh, shit. Well, it appears that if Leon does keep the attitude up we can probably not see him again.

Cammie: Did he really do that?

Rosie: Yeah. I can show you right now.

Thomas: Rosie no. We don't need Cammie to be traumatized again, and I don't want another slap from her.

Cammie: O yeah, about that um sorry about that Chief.

Thomas: It's cool. Not the first time I'm getting slapped by a girl.