The final battle

It's the next day at the RTASA secret facility after the poor incident with Thomas being chased from a very drunk Cammie all night. He was still tired as his teams were waking up and getting ready to help gen:lock 1 move their newly combated holons while restocking and checking their ships for anything to fix. After the teams were done with refueling and checking their systems, Cammie has received a call from someone who was thought was dead.

Carlos: Hey, who's trying to call you?

Cammie: I don't know, uh hello? *answers the call*

Migas: *appears in front of them* Cammie?!?!

Cammie: MIGAS!!!

Carlos: Hey man what's good?

Migas: Nothing much. I'm still alive.

Chase: I do not believe it.

Thomas: Your one to say.

Cammie: That's is what I'm saying.

Migas: Chase, holy cow man you're hard to kill.

Chase: Me? What about you? W-wait, if you're alive...then, is the doc-

Yaz: Is he alive?

Migas: No, I'm really sorry about that for you guys. 

Carla: Great can't wait to see what happens to gen:lock now.

The silence was heard before Migas continued.

Migas: When the lab blew up it took out most of the troops that have entered the base also he was the reason why we passed the nano.

Rosie: But that doesn't make sense though.

Thomas: Yeah. We saw you guys being flooded with the stuff. How are you alive?

Migas: Well, when the Union scores a city their troops or sympathizers are left behind. And this is because each one carries a chip in their suits to tell the nano to back off for there safety. A few weeks ago the doc told the colonel how to mimic the signal. We deployed it, the nano froze and we eliminated the rest of the intruders.

Cammie: Hello, hook a girl up will you?

Migas: Relax I got you sending the code to both teams right...now. *sends the code to them*

Thomas: Got it, applying now. Thanks, man.

Migas: No problem. *sighs* Between the lab and cracking the unions signal-

Chase: None of us will be talking now. We owe him, again.

Migas: Man, where have you been?

Carla: We've been on the run.

Carlos: The Union was always on our tail.

Cammie: Also, Nemesis was tracking us on the gl network.

Migas:  I'm sorry, who's Nemesis?

Thomas: He's that mysterious mech however it's a holon in the inside.

Cammie: As it turns out he and Chase are...well um-

Chase: He's me, or I'm him to be exact.

Migas: Say what now?

Chase: Let's just say that gen:lock ain't copy protected.

Carlos: Oh damn, well I like you better. If that helps um, How about some revenge on him?

Chase: A hundred percent. The team is packed and ready to go.

Thomas: And the Devils are locked and loaded.

Migas: Good, because the Union is making another big move and with the nano under control, we just need Nemesis off our backs.