part 2

Here a young girl was chasing a young boy all over garden.

While Prabhu and madhavan we're enjoying by encouraging them.

Madhavan:- come on baby doll catch him you can do it.

Prabhu fumes seeing it and says.

Come on my hero run like a jet so that princess can't catch you but don't make her to strain ok.

At once that boy stops and looks at him with pout while Prabhu says..

What hero you both are like two eyes for me that's why I am supporting you both.

Before he could speak that girl comes and holds him from back while he struggles to remove her tight hold from his shoulder.

Madhavan jumps and says hiii...

My baby doll has won.

Boy speaks still struggling in her holds.

Boy:- serially dad for onces support me. At least then I feel that I was really your son.

Madhavan:- Oh my son mr.shaheer madhavan  raghanatan , I gave my name na it's enough to prove that you are my son and don't except more from me ok.

Girl:- I won't leave you today.

Shaheer:- arey Yar jaleebi what you eat Yar your hold was so tough.

Teju:- ahh, your head.

Shaheer:- oh that's why you were intelligent.

Before Teju could speak she shouts.

Ouchhh....ouch...maa leave my ear na..

Shaheer laughs coming out from her clutches but in next moment bhoomika holds his ears.

Nandita:- what you did to your room. Who will clean it.

Teju:- but he did na. why are you punishing me?
And apko room ki padi. Mera halth dekho pehle.

Saying she shows her face to Nandita leaves her ear and closed her mouth to control her laugh making teju to frown

While teju pouts , she goes and hugs madhavn while he too hugs her and starts cleaning her face .

Bhoomika comes and holds shaheer ears and says what you did shaheer look at her face. I don't knew where my teju went.

Shaheer:-  arey maa I did this for her sake only.

All looks confused at his words when he says.

Wait I will explain.

Holi is coming right and you knew on that day you all knew  how we all will play ..

Last time Prabhu uncle couldn't find his own daughter face because she was covered completely in Holi colours .so , I thought this time what if teju couldn't able to identify her own face .