Mrs.Delore

Class.  The name that brings misery to millions of students worldwide.  Especially classes that have no interesting aspects, no experiments, no trips outside of your 7 hour prison.  

   A very boring class was Mrs.Delore's, a twice married cat lover.  9 cats to be exact.

    She taught Science.  Not any type of interesting science, just rocks and something with electromagnetics and its spectrum.  

    One day class got more interesting, not with a project.  But with a real human, this one seemed more alive then the tired faces watching him.  His hair was curly and his skin was dark, like a shiny worm in the sunlight.

    Nobody greeted him, except with stares and shifting uncomfortably in their seats.  The new boy was introduced as "Luke," or "Lucas," I cant remember.  He had an unforgetable face, luck favored me and he was sat 3 rows infront of me.  Directly in front of me.  I got the privelege to stare at his curly brown hair.  

   My seatmate, Ava laughed as I continued watching him, ignoring the class.  I wasn't the only one.  

    Time flew like a bird flying to find more grass that'll help weave it's nest.  I frustratedly got up, gathered my large binder and brushed shoulders with the new boy, he was short.  Not as short as me, but shorter than your average boy.  Perfect.

   Mrs.Delore rudely interupted my daydreaming and binder collecting with her yelling about homework.  3 pages in our textbook, something to do with colors and vibrations.  The most popular boy in our class, Arthur, was called to stay after class.  I enjoyed it.

  Once again, the bell calling me to my next class screamed.  Ava hustled out, on the way to whatever class she had next.  Oh well, I'll see her at lunch I huffed once again.  Then escorted myself out completely from the wretched class.