1

///((AUTHORS NOTES))\\\

hi, i wanted to write this as i've read alot of magcon sort of fanfics and they just don't feel very realistic or tell the same sort of story, so i wanted to make one as a sort of view point of a cast member of magcon, but i've added the character.

Her name is Elle Grier, Nash and Hayes and Will's sister, the only thing is i wanted to mix things up a bit so that it involves England.

This may sound confusing but oh well, Elle is a year older than hayes but Elle has a different dad to the boys ((idk how but go with it)) Her dad lives in the UK and therefore regularly goes over to see him and used to go to school and lived there until she was 12.

you might not understand but you shoukd start to as you read:))

Elle:

I woke up to the sound of my dad's voice.

"Back to your mom's today hunny" My dad smiled at me as i opened my eyes to bright sunlight.

I was so excited to be reunited with my brothers, my mum and sister.

"Has it really been two months here?" I asked my dad as he opened my curtains.

"It did go quick didn't it" he smiled as i sat up on my bed.

"I'm gonna go shower before i pack" i tell my dad as i grab my phone and head to the bathroom.

*New message from Nash*

Mom bought cake for you coming back, happy happy nash ;)

I screenshotted the text and posted it to twitter.

'@ElleGrier: Home today:) Glad to see someone's excited pic.twit.jkaoamf.akdj"

I locked my phone and hopped into the shower, washing my hair and my body ready for the long flight.

After i finished my solo performance of 'Problem' in the shower, i dried off and got dressed into black skinny jeans and a black and white striped cropped top, which i covered with my Cam hoodie. I finished packing and headed downstairs dragging my heavy suitcase behind me.

"I made pancakes, not as good as your mom's but i tried" my dad laughed.

"Thanks dad" i smiled as i grabbed the plate and began eating.

It was now 12:45 and my flight was at 2:30.

"We better leave for the airport in five dad" i shouted to the living room as i grabbed my converse and started putting them on.

25 minutes later we arrived at the airport.

"I'll miss you bud, i'll see you in a couple months angel" my dad smiled as i gave him a big hug.

One thing i really hated about my parents living on opposite sides of the world is that i constantly have to say goodbye. Except its not goodbye, it's a 'see you later'.

"See you soon dad, i'll miss you and i'll text you when i land." I smiled giving him one last hug before dragging my suitcase to the check in desk.

After i checked in i had half hour to spare so i went and sat in Starbucks.

I just flicked threw twitter until one tweet caught my eye.

'@LovinEspinosax: I CAN SEE ELLE LIKE SHE'S RIGHT OPPOSITE ME AND SHE'S IN A CAM HOODIE OMG'

I laughed silently and clicked on the replies.

'@drunkondallas: @LovinEspinosax OMG GO ASK FOR A PHOTO!!'

'@lolgrier: @LovinEspinosax aw, go say hi and ask for a follow and a photo!'

'@dinocash: @LovinEspinosax lucky you omg omg'

I replied to the tweet and looked up.

'@ElleGrier: @LovinEspinosax come say hi!'

I followed her and looked up to see a young girl start to silently freak out.

She looked at me and i mouthed for her to come over.

She had her hand over her mouth wearing a magcon jumper with her phone in her hand.

"Erm hi, you sort of just tweeted me, i'm a big fan of your family" she smiled as i smiled back.

"Thats so nice of you, i'll try remember to tell Nash and Hayes to follow you later when i see them. Have you beento Magcon before?" I asked pointing to her jumper.

"No, thats what i'm flying over for actually and omg thankyou!" She smiled.

"Wow you are traveling far! I'll make sure i tell the boys to give you an extra long hug" i smiled as i opened my arms offering a hug, she accepted and hugged back.

"This is mebtal! I'm guessing you're on your way home" she asked.

"Yeah, i'm going to do a couple Magcon's too" i replied.

"Flight 412 will now begin departures" The automated voice echoed around the airport.

"That's my flight, i've got to go but it was lovely meeting you" i said as we quickly took a few selfies and i walked to the departure lounge.

Ten minutes later i was on the plane waiting for lift off.

I played on my phone while waiting for the other passengers to board the plane.

*New Message From Hayes*

ELLLLLLLLE YOU SMEELLLL AND IM EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!

i smiled at the text before replying.

*To: Hayes*

Doofus, just got on the plane, i'm expected to arrive at 7, tell mom, and i'm excited to see you too... Maybe...

I put my phone on airplane mode and plugged in my earphones.

As the plane took off i began to relax.