9

I woke up with a huge grin on my face.

Today we were leaving for Magcon.

I got up and ready, showering,brushing my hair, washing my face and brushing my teeth before getting dressed and doing my make-up.

I dragged my suitcase down the stairs which made a huge thud.

The loud noise must have woe up Skylnn because she walked out of her room.

"Elle where are you going?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Its time for me, Hayes and Nash to go again princess." I replied which made her frown.

"Do you have to?" Sky asked.

"I'm afraid so Sky, how about we go get you dressed and then we can maybe do something before we leave yeah?" I asked before she sprinted into her room.

I left my suitcase where it was and walked into her room.

Sky's room was my favourite room in the whole house - mainly because of her swing.

I sat on the swing and began to push myself while sky was picking clothes from her wardrobe.

She picked up a white t-shirt with a horse on - horses were her favorite things.

I nodded and she placed it on the bed before grabbing a pair of pink leggings.

She got dressed and a couple minutes later we walked downstairs.

Nash, Hayes, Mom and Will were all sat there eating, so me and Skylnn joined.

Will had came over to say goodbye to us and to see mom.

"Are you all packed Elle?" My mom asked.

"I think so" i smiled as i poured the cereal into the bowl.

"What about you boys?" My mom asked Nash and Hayes.

"My stuff's in the car" Hayes said with his mouth full of lucky charms.

"Same" Nash said looking up from his phone.

"What time do we even leave?" I asked as i began eating.

"Your plane leaves in two hours." Mom replied.

"Does that mean i'll have time to take Sky somewhere first?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes.

"I'm afraid not hunny, there's no time, the airport is 40 minutes away and you guys need to check in." My mom replied.

Sky looked sad, so i walked over to her and crouched down.

"I'm sorry Princess, but i'm only going to be gone a couple of days, i'll be back before you know it and then we can do whatever you want." She pulled a face.

"Come on Sky." Will said as he picked her up and carried her to the car.

"Leaving already?" I asked.

"Yeah, you best get your stuff." Will replied.

I went and fetched my suitcase and carried it to the car.

I sat in the car next to Sky and plugged in my headphones.

Around ten minutes later we were all ready to leave.