8

Two days have passed and it was one more day until Magcon.

I had nothing to do so i decided to make a youtube video.

I asked Hayes and Nash if they wanted to be in it but only Hayes agreed, as Nash was busy.

I tweeted asking for some questions or challenges that i could do with Hayes until i saw a great idea.

The whisper challenge.

I set up my camera, grabbed a pair of headphones and began filming.

"Hey guys it's Elle and today i'm here with my brother Hayes." I said

"Hey" Hayes waved to the camera.

"So i tweeted you guys asking for ideas on what we should do in this video."

"And today we are doing..." Hayes started

"The whisper challenge." He finished.

"So what happens is, one person puts their headphones on really loudly while the other person has to try and tell them something, if the person with the headphones on gets it right they get it right." I explained.

"Hayes cheats alot so i'm gonna make sure his music's all the way up" i laughed.

"I don't cheat!" Hayes defended.

I ignored it and we started the challenge.

Twenty minutes later i had won 5-4.

Hayes tried to accuse me of cheating but i ignored him.

"Thanks for watching my video, make sure to subscribe and give it a thumbs up, also follow me and Hayes on twitter, vine, instagram, whatever" i shrugged.

"Love you" Hayes said finishing the video.

"I'll edit it later, i'm gonna start packing" i said as i turned my camera off.

"Yeah same" Hayes said as he left the room.

I started to pack my things for Magcon.

I wasn't even sure where it was, i'm english, i don't understand any of this stuff.

I packed a few pairs of jeans and shorts and a few t-shirts and hoodies - just incase.

I got bored of packing and decided to wander downstairs to the kitchen for food.

I made myself some toast and sat infront of the TV and began eating.

As i finished my slice i got a text.

It was from Shawn.

'From: Shawn

hey Elle, are you coming to Magcon this weekend?'

I didn't want to reply instantly because i didn't want to seem desperate.

Being a girl traveling the country with alot of boys could be seen as challenging, especially when all of the boys you are traveling with are very good looking.

I never really thought about dating any of the boys, but i can't say i haven't had a crush on any of them.

I used to crush on Jack G and Shawn.

But then i haven't seen them in a while... So i'm not sure if my feelings have changed.

I texted shawn back.

'To: Shawn

I am indeed, see you there? x'

A few moments later i got a reply.

'To Shawn:

Looking forward to it ;) x'

I got butterflies.

A text message gave me butterflies.

I wasn't even sure if i had feelings for shawn but for some reason i sat on the sofa with a slice of toast in my hand, smiling like an idiot.

Without realising, Nash had walked into the room and sat on the other sofa on the other side of the room, while i was messaging shawn.

He looked up from his phone and saw my face.

He was on snapchat and filming me, i was bright red, smiling like a wierdo.

"What's made Ellie so happy?" Nash mocked.

I was rarely called Ellie.

My full name is Eleasha, but i've never been a fan of it, it used to be Ellie, but not many people called me it, so everyone stuck with Elle.

"Um, nothing i just read something" i said trying to play it off.

Nash ignored it, and instead we took a few selfies for his snapchat.