5

"Actually it isn't" Hayes defended.

"It's bryant." He finished.

"Oh, okay then" i smiled. "Whats up?"

"I asked if he could maybe take a few photo's for me, he's gonna come over this weekend." Hayes replied.

"Awesome, i might ask if i can get a few while he's here." I replied cheekily.

He continued texting on his phone until i placed my hand on the screen.

"Hayes , it's been 2 months since i last saw you, please put your phone down so we can actually do something. I missed you" i asked but not rudely.

"Sorry, well how about tomorrow me, you, nash and sky all go bowling. I'd invite Will but he's leaving in the morning, plus he sucks." Hayes joked.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled.

I actually loved my relationships with my brothers and sister.

We all got on so well, i mean obviously we fight at times - all brothers and sisters do - but i actually enjoyed spending time with my brothers.

I don't have any friends here in the US, mainly because i go to school in england, and am home schooled in the US. I never get a chance to make friends.

I used to have friends here - Chloe and Jen but Chloe moved to Canada and Jen and i lost touch.

"We should head back to Nash, it's freezing, i want to go home and get in my bed." I pulled my jumper tight.

We walked back to where Nash's car was parked and hid behind the tree.

"We should jump up at him and vine his reaction." I said checkily.

Hayes agreed and opened the vine app.

He knelt on the floor so that Nash couldnt see before i jumped up at Nash's car window screaming 'BOO!'" Nash screamed like a girl and Hayes got it all on a vine.

I chuckled and walked over to Hayes who was laughing at what he just witnessed.

I watched the vine and started laughing even more.

Hayes posted the vine before all three of us tweeted about it.

We all got in the car and we all began to drive home.