Best wifey ever

Today is a new day...qing smiled widely when he wakes up. His hands searched the beside bed to find Dayu. He is missing. Qing's eyes open widely and looked at beside bed rubbing his eyes. It wasn't dream. was it? He found dayu...The fate gave his dayu back to him. His family and friends met him. Isn't it. No no..was it a dream. Qing felt he is tearing.

"Qing ah...wake up. You'll be late for the work" He heard Dayu's voice from so far

"Dayu..." Qing shouted

Then he heard running sound and it's near. "Why? What happened? Why are you shouting? What's wrong?" Dayu looked at qing panicked and inhale deeply.

Qing looked at him directly. Looking at dayu he felt it wasn't a dream. He is really here. But he didn't like when dayu wake up before him. They should wake up together.

Dayu saw the look in Qing's eyes and worried. What's wrong with him? Did he have a bad dream? Why is he looking at me like this? Even without blinking. Dayu slowly went to the qing and sits beside him.

"What's wrong qing ah..did you have a bad dream?" Dayu's concerned voice melted Qing's racing heart. Damn it he can't even get mad with dayu. This guys eyes killing him. 👀

"Qing ah..." Dayu's eyes were filling with tears. Qing is afraid him.

Qing took him to his hands. "Hey love..why are you crying? There is nothing wrong with me? I was just mad because you weren't here when I wake up."

"Sorry I woke up early and went to prepare the breakfast before you go to work" Dayu looked at Qing's eyes.

"Why are you doing that? Where is aunty liu?" Qing got off from the bed

"Who is aunty liu?" Dayu asked

"She is coming every morning to prepare the breakfast for me. Didn't she come today?" Qing and Dayu left the room together

"No...I didn't see...." when both of them reach to the kitchen there was a woman nearly her fifty.

"Oh...qing ah. Did you do this? I'm sorry. I was late today" She apologized

"It's ok aunty liu...and no this is not done by me it's him" Qing pointed dayu behind him. Aunty liu didn't see him because he was behind Qing

"Who is this qing ah..a little boy? Is he your friend?" Aunty Liu asked while looking at dayu

"Dayu ah..this is aunty liu. I told about her before. And this is dayu my wifey" Qing introduced and stepped away from dayu. He knows dayu is hating when he introduce him as his wife.

Aunty liu gave qing "Don't kidding me" look
Dayu didn't tell anything to qing because he saw that look in aunty liu's eyes.

"I'm not kidding aunty liu...Why should I do that. He is my wife and we married two years ago. Here looked at my wedding ring. Dayu has his one too. Take a look" qing show his ring finger and dayu's ring finger. Aunty liu saw that they were matching and they were really couple rings.

Aunty liu inhale a deep breath. That was a he then...he was the one qing missed every day. She thought he was missing a girl but she turned to he. Aunty liu looked at qing who was looking at dayu with full of love. He is the one for qing. She knew qing since his diapers age. But she never saw this expressions in his face before. They are only for dayu.

"It's nice to meet you Master dayu." Aunty liu bowed politely.

"Oh please don't be formal. Just call me dayu." Dayu bowed

"Dayu...it's suits for you. Do you want a American breakfast or chinese breakfast?" Aunty liu guest both of them met in America. Because qing was there two years ago.

Before dayu could give an answer. Qing interrupted them. "No...Dayu likes foods cooked by myself. I'll cook for him today. I didn't do that nearly two years"

"But qing ah..you'll be late for your work" Dayu worried.

"Don't forget baby...You're husband is the boss. I can do whatever I want love" Dayu blushes Hearing those words.

Aunty liu smiled and went away giving them their own space. After few minutes qing prepared a delicious chinese foods. Dayu invited to aunty liu to join to the breakfast with them.

"Dayu ah...do you have any plans today?" Qing asked

Dayu nodded "your mom invited me to your main home"

Qing chocked. "When? Why?"

Dayu laughed looked at his expressions "Before you wake up..she wants to talk with me. She told me as her son in law we should've to know each other. So she invited to me"

Qing agreed with that. Now they are Dayu's family too.

"Ok then get ready...I'll drop you before go to the work" Qing said

Dayu didn't say anything for that. Qing looked at his face. Why Dayu's face looks sad. Did I say something wrong. "Dayu ah.." Dayu raised his head and looked at qing

"We can't go together qing. I'll get a cab" Dayu whispered

Qing hits his palm on forehead. "I totally forgot it dayu ah..no need for the cab. I'll send uncle gu for you. He is my driver. Today I'll drive by myself. You can go with him. Use my other car"

Aunty liu looked at both of them with a question mark. "We can't tell anything to world about us aunty liu. You also should keep about us as a secret" Qing explained

Aunty liu didn't say single word but accepted Qing's words with a nod

After few seconds qing came down wearing his office suit. He is so handsome. After the marriage this is the first time dayu saw him with a tux. He blushed.

"I'm going love..Give me a call after you went my home. I'll tell uncle gu to drop you and pick you" Qing kissed dayu's forehead. He was ready to leave. But dayu grabbed his hand and removed his wedding ring that was Qing wearing.

"Dayu ah" qing whispered sadly

Dayu gave him a sad smile and put it again to the necklace. He slowly put it on qing.

Qing looked at Dayu's eyes and the necklace. Qing thought dayu was going to remove his ring and keep it in the drawer. He didn't expect that dayu'll gave it him on the necklace. Dayu is so lovely.

He suddenly bend down and kissed Dayu passionately. Aunty liu was there but she didn't say anything. She was understanding the situation between them very well.

"You're the best wifey ever dayu ah" Qing gave a light peck on Dayu's lips and left. Dayu smiled looking at Qing's back.

My vacation is over...Tomorrow early in the morning I'll rush to the campus 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ My second year in the campus guys. It'll be fun with rough modules 📚📚📚📚Anyway I promised that I'll update day by day. I'll do my best to manage my time.

Work hard guys 😀😀😀😃
Wish you all the best
Be careful
Wish you are enjoying my work guys.
Thank you 😊😊😊😊😊💖💖💖💖💖💐💐💐