Strong Woman -17-

Jimin's POV

As I was lying on my bed in the afternoon I noticed Y/N doing the laundry. 

"Hey neighbour." I lowkey scared her from my balcony. "Need any help?"

"Ugh stop scaring me." she rolled her eyes in despair. "I'm going fine by myself, thanks anyways."

"Okay I'll just stay here watching you." I smiled and sat on a chair. 

She looked confused at first and I could tell she was distracted by my presence. She kept trying hard to focus and pretend I wasn't there but failed miserably. 

"Stop staring at me." she said without looking. 

"What if I don't?" I asked and she turned towards me with the bitchiest look I had seen on her.

"We're gonna fight." 

"Fight?" I repeated her words in disbelief.

"Where's the funny part, I don't get it."

"Wait, so you really wanna fight me?" 

"Why not?" she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

At that moment I had noticed how beautiful she is. I kept denying to myself the fact that she is such a gifted girl. Beautiful, smart, kind, her personality is amazing and last but definitely not the least, she's h o t.

"Hello?" she waved. 

"Umm." I came back to reality. "Come over."

"Now?" 

"Now." 

"But I'm-" 

"I don't care." I interrupted her.

I was kinda rude but I felt the urge to see her, touch her, have that fight with her. Obviously we weren't gonna fight for real. At least I would never hit a girl.

"Fine." she shrugged and went inside. 

I ran downstairs and waited in the living room for her to knock on the door so I could open.

I waited and waited and waited. At some point ten minutes had passed and she wasn't coming. I kept staring at the door and waited. 

"Are you gonna keep standing there for a long time?" I heard a voice coming behind me.

I turned abruptly only to find out Y/N was already in my house standing behind me. "How did you-"

"From the back door." she started laughing. 

"How long-"

"About five minutes." 

"Oh-"

Without losing any more time she rushed and threw herself at me. She started pushing me towards a couch and punching me at the same time. I eventually lost my balance and fell on my back on the couch. She sat on top of me with a leg on each side and kept hitting me.

"It's not fun enough when you're not insulting me." I told her.

"What-" she began to say but interrupted her by pinning her down to the couch.

My quick moves caught her off guard so it was easier for me to keep her in place. I was hovering above her but she wasn't reacting. She was blankly staring at me but that kind of stare was magnetising. 

Her eyes captured mine but neither of us reacted. We were just staring at each other. And I don't even know for how long.

"Jimin." she called my name quietly.