Chapter 17

Leon's POV:

L: "If you ever want to talk about it, you know where to find me."

V: "Yeah, but right now I want to go to bed."

The next morning I woke up with Vilu in my arms, I look at her and she is still peacefully sleeping. She's so beautiful, I wish I could wake up like this everyday and maybe someday that will happen.

V: "Morning"

L: "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

V: "Great, I haven't slept so good in ages and you?"

L: "I slept great as well, stay in bed I'm going to make some breakfast."

V: "Thanks"

After I made breakfast I brought it to Vilu and we had breakfast in bed.

V: "I have to get ready now, our friends will be here in an hour."

L: "Oh, we better hurry then."

An hour later the bell rang.

L: "I'll get it"

Fr: "Heey, Leon you're already here, I thought I would be first."

L: "I was here yesterday and stayed the night."

Fr: "Ooooooh"

L: "No Fran not like that."

Vilu's POV:

When all my friends were there Fran came up to me with the rest of the girls.

Fr: "We need to talk!"

V: "About what?"

Fr: "Not here, it's girl talk, let's go to the balcony."

We went to the balcony and sat down.

C: "OMG this view is amazing, you can see all of Buenos Aires."

V: "I know right I fell in love with this view the moment I saw it."

Fr: "That's not the only thing you fell in love with."

V: "What do you mean?"

Fr: "Leon, when he opened the door I said 'I thought I would be the first one here' and then he said that he was already here, because he stayed the night."

Lu: "He stayed the night!?"

V: "Not like that, he was here yesterday for dinner with dad and Angie and I and then I asked if he wanted to stay the night. Otherwise he had to go home and come the next day again."

N: "Where did he sleep?"

I started blushing.

Lu: "You two slept in the same bed didn't you?"

V: "Yes"

C: "Oh come on, if Broadway stays the night he always insists on sleeping in the guestroom to give me my privacy. You two are back together for what, a week? And you already sleep in the same bed."

Fr: "Really you and Broadway have been together for 11 years and you still haven't done it?"

C: "That I didn't say, but if a sleepover doesn't turn into that, then we sleep separately."

V: "Well if you don't like that then talk to him about it, if you tell him maybe he says that he would rather sleep in the same bed to."

C: "Fine I'll talk to him."

V: "Now let's go back otherwise our boyfriends will start wondering where we are."

After an hour of talking to about everyone Fran screams.

Fr: "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!"

Everyone gathers around in a circle, I'm sitting down next to Leon and on my other side Ludmi sits down with Fede.

Fr: "Our very own new house owner can start."

V: "Okay, Fede truth or dare?"

F: "Let's try something different, truth."

V: "Why haven't you proposed to Ludmi yet?"

So another one!

Please tell me in the comments what you think!

Also please tell me what you want to see happening in the rest of my story!

Love you all and until next time!