Chapter 22

Be warned, this chapter contains mature language!

Violetta's POV:

J (Jack): "Vio (Jack calls Violetta Vio), how are you?"

V: "HOW I AM??? HOW DO YOU THINK I AM??? WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

J: "Calm down Vio, I'm here for you, I want to talk to you. I really miss you."

V: "WELL I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU AND I SERTAINLY DON'T MISS YOU!!!"

L: "Vilu, calm down, screaming is not going to bring you anywhere. I can see that you are really mad, but you need to try and calm down." Leon took me in his arms and immediately I calmed down, how does he do that. One touch of him already calms me down, it's one of the reasons I love and trust him. "Are you calmer now?"

V: "Yes, thank you."

L: "Always"

V: "Jack, can you please tell me what you are doing here, what you want and how you knew I was here and then get out of here as soon as possible?!"

J: "Nice to see you too again, I have a question first. Who is that?" he said pointing towards Leon.

V: "That Jack, is by dear boyfriend Leon. The one that didn't hook up with my, supposedly not, good friend after 4 years of a relationship."

S: "Auch man!"

I hadn't even noticed, but all my friends stood behind me, they probably heard me screaming and wanted to see what was happening.

J: "BOYFRIEND?!?!?! YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME???"

V: "Leon, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to keep my cool right now. I'M CHEATING ON YOU?!?!?! WELL NO, I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU, BECAUSE I BROKE UP WITH YOU THE MOMENT YOU CHEATED ON ME. YOU REMEMBER, OR SHOULD I REFRESH YOUR MEMORY, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO. DO YOU REMEMBER LISA, THE GIRL THAT WAS IN YOUR BED, CORRECTION OUR BED, WHEN I CAME HOME AFTER A PERFORMANCE? WHAT DID YOU SAY AGAIN, OH RIGHT 'I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE HOME SO EARLY'. YOU DIDN'T SAY 'I'M SORRY' OR 'IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE' OR ANYTHING, NO YOU SAID 'I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE HOME SO EARLY'. WHO DOES THAT? ESPECIALLY AFTER A RELATIONSHIP OF FOUR YEARS, FOUR BLOODY YEARS. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID? I'LL REFRESH YOUR MEMORY OF THAT TOO 'HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME AND WITH MY FRIEND'. THEN YOU SAID 'WELL YOU WERN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HOME' AN THEN I SAID, 'WELL IT'S OVER, I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU.'. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID THEN? 'WHY?' THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID AND THEN I SAID 'F*CK YOU', I PACKED ALL MY STUFF AND RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE."

Silence, that's all there was for about five minutes, nobody dared to say anything afraid that I may lash out again. Leon just put his arm around me and stroked my arm to calm me down. Jack just stood there looking dumb and speechless, until he finally said something.

J: "Maybe I wouldn't have to cheat on you if you would have been home more often. You only had attention for your fans and your work, but never for me. I had my needs too and since you never had time, I fulfilled them with Lisa, who might I add, was happy to fulfil them."

V: "You could have just talked to me about that, I gave you everything I had, everything. It was just never enough, I tried to do everything to please you, why wasn't it enough, why wasn't I enough." I said now on the verge of crying.

J: "Well, that's actually pretty easy. You were barely home and when you were home you were always tired. When we got further in our relationship we had less and less affection, we kissed only like twice a day instead of the like five times we did in the beginning of our relationship. Well then there is s*x, we barely had s*x in the four years we were together, I mean it already took two and a half years to do it for the first time and after that we only did it like six times in total. Vio I have needs, so when you didn't give it to me, I went to Lisa and we started an affair and she was actually much better in bed."

L: "Vilu, relax otherwise you won't have a voice anymore."

V: "I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible, f*ck you. I was working a lot, but the moment I came home I gave you as much of my time as possible. Kissing is not the most important thing in a relationship, but when you kiss you need to put your love in it and that's what I did. Then s*x, I gave you my virginity and it wasn't enough, I f*cking gave myself away to you and to be honest I've regretted it ever since. Even if all you said was true, it doesn't give you the right to cheat, you should've talked to me about it and solved it with me. If you didn't want to do that, you should've at least have the respect for me to break up with me, but you didn't. I hate you, I really hate you, I want you to leave right now and I never, ever want to see you again!"

J: "You were never good enough for me and I always loved Lisa more than I've ever loved you."

That's when he walked away, I couldn't hold it anymore and busted out in crying. I then ran outside.

So heavy chapter, I couldn't wait to write more.

What did you think about Vilu's outbursts, do you think it was relevant or was it too exaggerated?

Thank you for reading my book, love you all and until next time!