The new world

My new world is an academic asylum, a place where people were condemned to "death by reading." Death by hanging would have been more merciful, trust me.
.
Immediately we came in, we were greeted with scary tales of the academic tribulations that awaited us all, and of how UNILORIN was an academic humbling ground, and that we should forget whatever we thought we were, academically...Are they trying to scare us?

However, like the proverbial child that challenged his chi to a wrestling contest, after eating to his fill, our fore exploits didn't allow some of us to take heed.

                 ★ First day★
Why are they running?where are they going?a lot of questions was just crossing my mind,i dont even know who to ask,we are all waiting few minutes for the lecturer to come out of the class ,so we are going to use the place for our lecture,I was thinking we are going to let those in come out before,we go in but I was wrong!

Everywhere was in disorder, people are pushing each other,the noise was too much,the A.C was not even working, I was just looking around,I was lost...lost in the new world

The class was over crowded that I could not hear what the lecturer was saying ,although he was using a public address system,maybe...it was because I am staying at the back,I promise myself to always sit down at the front,no matter what!...Although i am not sure it will work.

There are different kind of people in the school,different kind of dressing styles,Ego,manners of approach, I greet some people but before they answer me...I felt they eyes all over body,but why?

If you take a closer look, you'd notice that nobody, not even one is actually greater than any other.
Yes, there's existence of social class hierarchy.

But we're all humans, each with our unique problems and challenges, just as unique as our different faces.
We all have our fair share in the UNIVERSAL CAKE OF LIFE, garnished with pains and frustrations with occasional icings of success, sweet .
perpetual success.
So why are they behaving as if I am Nobody, I don't even care...Wisdom Benson doesn't care!

I met a girl,her facial expression showed me that she is confused as I am,I went to greet her and she answered,we started talking,she told me the most commonly used word in UNILORIN is "Scholar" and "shunting",I asked her why,she said since we are over populated, the cabs are not enough to convey people from sch to their hostels(off campus)...that's so deep!

Then...she start talking about Scholar in UNILORIN,I check my dictionary...the meaning of Scholar is anybody who is a learner and who is specialized on a field,so why are they making a big deal out of the issue!

This people are just so strange...I asked the girl to show me some important places in the sch but she said,she is busy,so I had to walk alone...Oouch,she left!