I Am confused😐

I don't know...maybe all this fresher's are in school to study or to date... I lost count of guys that approach me(guys without tags)asking me out...oh my God!,I am tired, after walking around till evening I decided to go to my hostel.

I cooked after that I slept I really miss home.
My days continue as usual,go to SCH for lectures, go back to my hostel until the day of our Orientation,one of my hostel mate which is in 300l told me I have to go to the auditorium early if I want to participate in the orientation,I went early although I met people there already.

At 8:00am we started our orientation, the dean student affairs told us do's and don'ts of the sch,it was too much that I was thinking I was still in my secondary school,UNILORIN is indeed a modern secondary school,he told us that the scholar if our department will be given ninety four thousand naira and free hostel...oh!I see that's why people are always shouting scholar everywhere, I was determined to be one but because of the things attached to it but I really want to be the best of the best.

After the orientation I got back to my hostel,i started planning towards my goal because A Rome is not built in a day,I told myself I will be going to night class from 8pm to 12am,i started it And I make sure I go for night class everyday,I am already use to the stress of my school.