physicschem

Yes...physics chem,I entered for my chem 101,my head was filled with formulas,I have this assurance that I will pass the course,I log in for my exam,my first question... Hmmm,it was about Wave length, abeg,what is wave length doing in chemistry?

Almost 15 questions out of my exam was about wave length....chai,I did not know it,I was just gambling and picking any option...Although i should know it since I did chemistry in Secondary school but i am not really good in physics in secondary school..God,I should have read this two subjects(Chemistry &physics)to know it rather to pass.

My test was also the same thing,I wanted to raise my hand and tell the invigilators that the question is not for Chem 101 but I didn't because I was scared and i also saw some chem101 questions,so I knew it was our exam.

When I finished my Texam and went out,I was sad because I knew I did not answer most of the questions correctly,I saw people with the same look on their face,hissing,very sad,so I am not the only one in the boat... What a bad exam!

The rest of my Exam went well..my last exam was Edu111,it also went well...everybody is now waiting for the result which will be out two weeks after resumption for second semester,believing God for the best...less I forget,we were given holiday...but only for One week...my school is indeed Better by far.

See you next semester,to tell you, how my result was and how the semester went.