Dance, Drink, and Screw, 'Cause There's Nothing Else To Do.

"Oh, Sweetheart."

~~~~~~

After the glow dims, there's a tall, slender man with silver blonde hair and a smirk on his full lips staring me down. If you could make a man that defined sex, this would be your man. My body seems to relax as he steps closer, the scent of creamy milk chocolate and strawberries hitting my nostrils before he stops right in front of me. He speaks in deep, almost ASMR-tingle-inducing tones, a hint of worry on his voice. "Well, you look a mess and a half, what happened?" 

"What happened?" I shake myself out of my trance-like state, narrowing my eyes as I back towards the kitchen to get some space between me and... who ever this guy is. "What happened is some tall dude broke into my house with some sort of voodoo magic bullshit." 

"Not exactly voodoo magic 'bullshit,' as you call it, but close." He chuckles, the smirk growing on his lips. "And my name is Namjoon." 

"Well, Namjoon, you need to get the fuck out of my house before I kick your scrawny, beanpole looking ass out of here." I threaten, grabbing a cast iron pan from my cupboard.  This action makes Namjoon laugh. 

"Hard to make the seven sins leave. We're attached to you now." Namjoon explains. "You're stuck with us, (Y/N)." 

"Us?" I ask as a bright sunshine yellow floods through the room. 

"I like this one. (He/She/They) are so fiesty."