Ch 1.

It was a cool October night, and my friends and I wanted to go to the club with our fake IDs. We got in no problem.

I was the driver so I only allowed my self one drink. While my friends got all wasted.

I ended up grinding on this guy who have emerald green eyes and brown curly hair. He was so handsome.

Well at the music got louder and the lights dimmer he pulled me into another room and locked it. All I was thinking was omg what is gonna happen.

He came back to me and started kissing me. It was so passionate and I kissed him back.

He started undressing him self and then me. I didn't want him to stop. Yea you might be thinking like omg u know nothing about him and you r gonna have sex with him.

The answer is YES. Do you know when you meet someone and you feel and instant connection well that is what happened with him. Granted we don't know each other's names but I will ask when we r done.

Now all he is in is his American Eagle boxers and I am in my bra and panties.

He started kissing my collar bone and then my bra is off and he is sucking on my breasts very gently. He then lifts me up and set me down on a table. My arms are around his back I am kissing his neck.

Seconds later when he is done with my breasts he rubs my crotch. And my panties are being pulled down. He starts rubbing it with his hands and then he starts using tongue. It feels so good and inlet out a little moan when he reaches my high point.

Then I sit up and start touching his Boxers and soon I take them off using my teeth! He is not holding my hair while I suck his dick. Know he like it cause every now and then i hear something like "o yea baby yea".

Then he stops and moves me and makes his way inside if me. It feel amazing. I think he likes it too!

When we both get organism we stop and he just hold my for what seem like forever. He then sets me down on the table and told me how beautiful I am. And he ask what my name was and I said Amanda. His eyes widened "like Amanda Westcott." He said. And I said "yea how do you know?" he said " I am harry styles. We used to go to the same school until I went on the X factor and became famous."

I though he looked like someone I knew.

He looked at me and said "Amanda I had the biggest crush on you. I never had the courage to tell you." And to that I was speechless.

PLEAE COMMENT BELLOW WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN AND WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT SO FAR. THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING.