Chapter 14

"Tauheed", I whispered
"Wow I'm glad you recognised me", he said with a happy tone.

I immediently pushed him off of me.
"WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?, HOW DARE YOU BRING ME IN HERE?!", I screamed.

"Shush", he quickly said back.
"Maryam I brought you here to tell you something", he said quickly.

"NOO HOW DARE YOU EVEN SPEAK TO ME?, YOU BROKE UP WITH MY BESTFRIEND, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?, I screamed back.

"MARYAM LISTEN TO ME, I LOVE YOU OKAY. ONLY YOU.  IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOU THAT I HAVE WANTED. I DON'T KNOW WHY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO REALISE THAT I HAVE ALWAYS JUST LOVED YOU. EVER SINCE THE THIRD GRADE.
I WANT YOU NOT ANYBODY ELSE PLEASE!!!!", he shouted back.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND", I shouted. "I WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY BESTFRIEND LIKE THAT",  I screamed.

"I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T AGREE LIKE THIS", he said. "I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU MINE, REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING ELSE", he shouted.

He pushed me back onto the wall and began touching me inappropriately. I started to scream but it was no use. Until the door slammed open and there stood was Zeeshan. He had a terrifying look of anger on his face and his fists were clenched as if we was going to kill someone.

I stood there with such happiness as I didn't know what else to do. Zeeshan came as my saviour. I honestly didn't have words and I was speechless.

Tauheed stood in shock as Zeeshan began beating the shit out of him. Blood was dripping down Tauheed's face yet Zeeshan didn't stop. He continued beating him up and throwing anything in his sight ontop of him, destroying all of room 45 until there was nothing but complete destruction everywhere.

Finally Zeeshan stopped beating Tauheed up as he lay their unconscious with blood all over his face.

At this point, I couldn't hold in my emotions anymore and I ran to him and cried in his arms. I squeezed him soo tightly and tears roared out of my eyes as anything could have happened today. But Zeeshan he saved me and I was so grateful to him for that.

At first when I hugged him he was all stiff, however when I held on tighter he began loosing up and actually hugged back abit. It was then when I realised how afraid he must have been aswell and we both relaxed in each others arms.

Until our hug was broken up by the principle who arrived due to the huge noise that was created.

Tauheed was taken to the hospital and Zeeshan was suspended for a week for beating him up.
However after we explained the situation to him, it was downsized to three days.

In addition to this, although Zeeshan's suspension was downsized due to him destroying room 45. It was both of our duty to get it back to normal which was completely unfair.
Also really hard as Zeeshan literally tore the room apart.

The rules were had to come an hour earlier to school and we were only allowed to sit 45 mins of lessons rather than an hour and after school for one hour to get room 45 back to it's original form.

I didn't mind so much but it meant lots of alone time with Zeeshan.

Are we ready for that yet?....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Heyy Everyone 👋😄
What did you think of that Chapter?
Did you think the punishment was fair?
Did you like how Zeeshan saved Maryam?
They are gonna be having loads of alone time now. What do you think may happen next?
Comment down below...

-RoseyRosex🌹💕