CHAPTER 1

Haru's P.O.V.
My life has changed so much since what happened 2 years ago since I met Baron. I haven't seen him for about a years since that last visit give me that special necklace so I can shrink down in which still have it. I really do miss Muta, Yuki, lune, too, and most all Baron. the crush on him. I had thought actually isn't anymore though it is something more then it was before. I wish I can tell him how I truly feel all, oh well I gotta get back to homework so. Then my mom called me downstairs for dinner my mom and I have gotten a lot closer since then and I am glad we did. after dinner, I laid in bed certainly a piece of paper hit the window as I open the window. I grabbed the piece of paper.

It read: Dear Haru.

 you are encouraged Lee invited to a masquerade ball at the cat Kingdom I hope you will come to the masquerade ball sincerely lune king and queen Yuki. P.S. there is a place for you to stay at the palace and Baron and Muta will be invited as well.                                                                                    

as I was done ring the letter I went to bad as I thought about everything that night.

(end of chapter one sorry it's short gays. )