CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

Narrator's P.O.V.

The sun started to rise slowly as Baron and Haru both started to open their eyes as they both look at each other the memory suddenly lake came back from what happened at the masquerade ball. suddenly Haru remembers that she fell asleep in Baron's lap last night as they were catching up on things. As she got out of bad she realizes she was still in her dress from last night.

Haru's P.O.V.

I realized I was still in my dress that I was wearing at the masquerade ball last night. I told Baron that I was going to my room to change.

Ok I'm going the library as once I get out of these pajamas all right said Baru as he got out of bad he grad my hand he kissed me again with the light kiss on the lips.

Os I changed into a new dress the wave of Happiness game on me and I'm happy that the sadness was gone because it would help me stop thinking about leaving.

(Here is the dress she is wearing as well the way she does her hare as well. By the way in the store her hair is longer.)

Baron's P.O.V.

As I got done getting dressed. I walked into the library and saw Haru. She was holding on to ladder that was rolling and it seemed she was looking for a book.

Hey, Haru I said with a smile. 

Somehow I started her and she tripped and I caught her she cut the book when it wasn't flying down it fell straight into her hands.

You scared me, Baron, I thought you weren't be coming in until another couple minutes or an hour or so said Haru as I put her down. 

Thanks for catching me by the way she said with a smile as her cheeks turning a light pink color.

No problem toots I said with a little smile as well.

.,.,.,.,.,.(TIME SKIP).,.,.,.,.

Stihl Baron's P.O.V.

As Time passed I saw heroin and it looks like she had something on her mind as she was reading the book that said I love you to the moon and back on the cover. 

(The word I love you to the moon and back is actually one of my favorite sayings that someone used to say to me and I know it's cheesy ok... okay I got to stop with the puns and stuff now back to the story.)

What's on your mind Haru I said.

Nothing it's just I got to leave in two days and I'm not going to see you again for a while and I'm also already got to finish my last year of high school she said with sighs.

I know but you can always visit the cat girl and I always can go to the human world to see you as a human. I transformed into a human the last time to see you anyway.

Ok, she said as she kisses me on the cheek.

(END OF CHAPTER 9)

sorry, it is shorts and I have been busy sorry see you readers around--M.B.Rubenstein.

Here what the cover Haru's book look's like by the way.

(535 WORDS)

(535 WORDS)