PArt3--seeinf nash at target

Danelys pov--

So today I am finishing decorating my room and I decided to go to target because I wanted some bed sheets to match my decoration of my room.

At target--- Before going into the bed sheet area Starbucks catches my eyes (like always) so i am at the line to order and I see two guys that I can tell I have seen them in pics and videos . So then I just think I'm crazy and I keeping on walking to the lady on the cashier and I order a frappuchino and then wait for my drink .

Nash pov-- Dammmm!!!!! Cameron look at that hot girl over there , she is hot !! Says Cameron . I wanna go talk to her and maybe invite her to our party on Friday and find out if she goes to the same school as me.

Danelys pov --- so now i got my drink and I am sitting Down on my phone all peace and quietly . Until a voice behind me says "hi beatiful" says nash . " Ummm hi" I said. " Hi I'm nash grier nice to meet u. I was wondering if u wanted to come to our party in Friday nigth". said nash. "Hmm sure ok what is ur number so u can send me the direction" I said . " My phone number is 78731467" said nash. " Ok thx bye" I said . "Bye beatiful " nash said .

Still Danelys pov--- so then I head out of Starbucks to go get my bed sheets and head home. at home while I'm putting the sheets on my bed I decide to text nash .

Conversation--

Me: hi is me the girl u talked to in start bucks .

Nash : hey beatiful ok so here is the directions to were the party is at 4346 bear rd

Me: ok . Hey that is like to blocks away from where I live!!!!

Nash : great. Do u wanna go to the park tommorow and chat for a little ?

Me: sure

End of conversation--