Part7--the hard good bye

( really quick. hey guys hope u enjoy my book so far and this part I'm going to skip to the second day of school because nothing really happend on the first week of school hope u enjoy!!! ) :)

Danelys pov--- I wake up and get ready for school since it's Monday (the second week of school). A a I am putting my mascara on I get a text from my oficially now "boy friend or bae" :)

Text---

Nash : hey bae good morning want me to walk with u to school ??

Me: sure meet me outside in 2 mimutes

Nash pov: I'm in front of Danelys house waiting for her then she quickly Comes outside and hugs me . after we hug we start walking and I begin to think what I'm gonna tell her because me and her dad are going away for a month for magcon tour. :( .

Danelys pov: we get to school and I we quickly kiss and then we walk away and go to our first 4 classes of the day after that I go to my locker to put my stuff away to go to lunch and I hear some girls talking about nash . they are saying " did u hear that nash is going away for a month for magcon tour . The girl said . I quickly begin to cry and run to the cafeteria where nash is sitting and he quickly ask me what is Wrong .

I quickly say " why didn't u tell me"!!!

Nash : what are u talking about??

Me: why didn't u tell me that u are leaving for magcon tour for a month!!!!!

Nash : I was gonna tell u but ......

Me: but what..... You know what forget

Nash pov--- Wtf!!!! Why did I just let her leave . I start running after her but I'm not a very good run and then I stop and she got away and went to her house . I quickly send her a text

Me : babe. I'm sorry I didn't tell u . I just didn't wanna get u sad.

Danelys pov---- I get a text from nash but I quickly decide to eginore it . I'm just to sad to even talk to my own boy friend why didn't he tell me sooner !!! I just wish i would of knowed by him telling me not me finding out by someone else!!

Nash pov---- So it's been and hour and she is no answering me, so I decide to go to her house and he opens the door and I hear he cry . I quickly crsh my lips into hers and she stops crying and then she pulls away and I tell her I'm sorry I didn't tell. You. but me and ur dad leave tommorow and I don't know what to do :(

Danelys: I guess this is good ...... Bye

Me: yes........ I will miss u 2 <3 good bye my love

Danelys : bye <3. (. I kiss him on the cheek and then he leaves).

End of conversation---