Part2-- california

Danelys pov--

After the flight-- so I get off the airplane and I am so tierd . I wait for my parents and sister to get off the plaine and then we all head off to get our bags and then we head off to get a taxi.

The drive-- we garb our stuff and put it in the trunk of the car. the man driving was very kind to put some music on ( black widow by iggy) by the time the song is over we get to the house.

At the house --- "Wow!!! This house is so big" I said because this was the first time I was actually going to see the house . I really don't know why we moved to California I just know that my dad got a job but he hasn't told is yet what it is about

Dads pov---

Ok so I got a job as a body guard for magcon tour but I don't wanna tell Danelys because I know she loves nash grier and Cameron Dallas . But I think I need to tell her I don't want her getting upset if I don't tell her.

Danelys pov---

At my room- so I am in my room and I start unpacking my things and finish decorating my room when I hear a knock on the door .

Dad: sweety I wanna talk to you

Me: ok come in

Dad: I need to tell you were I'm gonna work but plz don't get all crazy and exticed ok.

Me: ok I promise

Dad: ....... Ok so staring tommorow . I am gonna work as a body guard for the magcon boys tour but that means I will be traveling with them until next month .

Me: ohhh .... Omg !!!! Yay!!! I'm gonna miss u but I know that u have to do ur job :)

End of conversation--