Copyright

This story is copyright. Copyright is the exclusive legal right to produce, reproduce, publish or perform a specific piece from an original author. This book may not be copied in any way or form, may it be published, photocopied, printed, graphic or written, among many others.

FAN-FICTION OR ART: If any reader wishes to write fan-fiction, or publish art on it whether it be digital or hand drawn may do so with the express permission of the author (aka: me). This applies whether it is published on Wattpad or any other media platform. This can just be a statement through a private message where is the only place that I may be able to respond properly by giving you the right to publish a fan-fiction or any sort of art. NOTE: When publishing fan-fiction or art, make sure that it is clearly stated that you are not writing an original piece and rather it is a fan-fiction (and do so as well for art). Also, link my original book to your piece along with the previous statement. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY WORK WHICH YOU DO NOT PUBLISH SO FEEL FREE TO WRITE FAN-FICTIONS AND DO ART IF YOU DO NOT PUBLISH IT WHETHER IT IS ON WATTPAD OR ANY OTHER MEDIA PLATFORM.

COVERS AND ART: If you have made any covers or art, please feel free to send it to me either by private message or my email (in my bio), and I will also feature it in my next chapter. I love to see artwork on my writing. BONUS: If you send a cover which I like, I may ask permission to even change my original cover to YOUR cover! Be creative!