Uno

(my Spanish will be off..deal with it)

"Cesar, this wont hurt will it?" "Yea. Just for a bit though, Princesa."

He aligned his member with her center and slid in. She gripped his arm at the feeling of pain.

He slid out and slid right back in. She gave a shiver at that one.

He did it again. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Cesar. Go faster. Por Favor."

He picked up his pace. She tangled her finger in his hair as her mouth slid ajar.

Cesar leaned down and gave her neck a kiss. Then he started sucking it.

Her reaction was a sharp pull of his hair.

Her skin underneath her chin was turning purple from all his sucking.

He picked his speed up and thrusted rougher.

It was the spot buried within her, that caused her undoing.

He repeatedly hit that spot. Over and over.

"Cesar.. I... ughh." She came. Her clenching caused him to cum as well.

She laid there convulsing while he slid from her, now soft.

"Princesa, good night."

[Six months later {April} ]

Esperanza stomach was showing a lot, but not too much. "I still can't believe you're pregnant, and you wouldn't even tell us who the father is." Jamal said looking at her belly.

"¿Por Que? So you can tell the whole school? No." Esperanza said while popping her gum.

"Come on. I might could keep a secret." Jamal said.

"Shut it Jamal. You couldn't keep a secret if your life depended on it." Monse said with an eye roll.

"You had probably ten-thousand chances. You've been killed ten-thousand times." Ruby said.

"Off my personal business..who's ready for summer break?" Esperanza asked.

"You know i am. After summer embarks our journey of becoming...high schoolers." Ruby said.

"Not me! Mom and Dad are going to think I'm summer training with the football team."

"I have that writing camp to go to." Monse said with an eye roll trying to hide her excitement.

"Yea. For what it's worth." Cesar said making hisself known.

He and Esperanza made eye contact.

"I'm going to Portugal to visit my familia. Boohoo. I know right." Esperanza said showing her dislike for her trip.

"Yea. That sounds soooo bad. Visiting family while I have to "play" summer FOOTBALL! You got it bad." Jamal exaggerating his problems.

"Whatever. See you guys later." Esperanza said to the crew.

[Three months later. {July} ]

Her friends didn't know she touched down in LA today. They also didn't know she was going into labor. She got rushed to the hospital with of course, her brothers.

She laid in the hospital bed. Contractions after contractions. Head hurting. Stomach hurting. Vagina hurting. She just wanted this over with.

After her cervix dilated to ten centimeters, the doctors told her to push.

Around twenty minutes of pushing, she birthed a healthy baby boy.

Doctors took her baby to get his measurements.

The doctors came back. "Javier Carlonté Diáz. Born July 31, 2018. 6:08 am. 6 pounds and 3 ounces.

Liked by Heymonse, user, and 989 others

bebe.esperanza 🖤🔒

View all 96 Comments

Jamal.T omg! ❤️

HeyMonse can't wait til you get here‼️

bebe.esperanza @HeyMonse been back. Actually at the hospital.

Rubyred you're glowing🤩

User pregnancy glow😩

-XXX

Enjoying? Leave a comment.