Chapter 19

Hey, loves this took longer than expected due to it being a bit of back story, which will occur more often to fill in the ties with the characters, on how they ended up where they are🧡💙. I just want to thank you all for reading my book💙🧡 please comment and vote it makes me extremely happy to know your thoughts🧡💙. Enjoy!! 💙🧡

"Hey Kiba?" Neji called.

"Hm?" The brunet hummed.

"Gaara's team is going to head over to the store to get some snacks, you want to tag along?" Neji asked the dog lover who was sitting rather comfy on the couch that was placed in the living room.

"Yeah, I'll go. Akamaru is low on snacks, and I'm craving some chips too." Kiba gushed with a toothy smile.

"Hm…um do we ask Sai, and Shikamaru?" Neji nervously asked, as a rosy flush coated his cheeks.

Kiba eyes widen with a hint of pink flush staining his cheeks.

"Y-yeah, we'd usually do that." Kiba stuttered.

"Okay, well I'll go ask Sai, and change my clothes as well." Neji informed, before he stumbled up the stairs.

The long haired brunet stood, before his shared room with Sai, instead of knocking he turned the doorknob glancing down at the floor trying to compose his painted cheeks. His nose caught a whiff of a mint fragrance with a hint of coconut. His lavender eyes glanced up for his cheeks to redden having his blush coat his ears, and the bridge of his nose.

"Neji?" The raven called arching a brow at the frozen brunet.

The raven tossed the small tower upon his bed that he was using to dry his hair. The raven approached the frozen brunet who was locked on Sai's beauty having only a white towel covering his mid-section, while his pale moonlight skin shimmered. Lavender eyes traveled the ravens body his eyes fell upon Sai's toned chest, and shoulders. The way he had slim, but built arms, and the way he had a slim waist that was coated with sexy abs. Pale legs were slim as well, but had enough muscle to be firm. Neji gulped as the raven was approaching him. He quickly casted his eyes down to meet pale feet an inch away from his. The brunet ears twitch hearing a click full on knowing it was the door being shut.

"Neji?" The raven called in a soothing voice.

Nejis body shivered feeling the ravens hot breath brush against his ear.

"H-hm?" Neji hummed not trusting his voice.

He flinched feeling a warm soft finger embrace his chin. The ravens finger pulled up having the bruntes chin tilt upward to have their eyes meet.

Lavender eyes met dark onyx ones.

"What’s wrong Neji? You came in, and didn’t say a word." Sai asked concern coating his eyes.

"Ahh y-yes I….um wanted to ask you, if you wanted anything from the store, since Gaaras group is deciding to buy some snack, and extra food for the hideout." Neji informed with a hint of pink coating his cheeks.

"Oh hm….maybe some celery…ooo! With peanut butter." The raven gushed his favorite snack.

The long haired brunet smiled at the ravens joyous eyes that beamed.

"Is that all?" Neji asked.

Sai placed a pale finger under his lips, as his eyebrows scrunched in thought.

"No, I'm okay thanks." Sai nodded.

Neji smiled at the raven, before his hands gripped his shirt. His lavender eyes narrowed, as he passed the raven who eyed him with soft eyes. Neji pulled a black t-shirt, from his wardrobe, before he decided to walk over to their shared bathroom, but a pale hand gripped the burnets hand keeping him, from entering the restroom. Sai pulled Neji against his chest having the burnets back warm from the ravens heat.