Prologue

"I HATE YOU !!!" I yelled his face even though our faces is just like 5 inches away from each other, pushing his chest back off a bit from me but unfortunately its no use because of his hard chest.

"Will you stop yelling?! Fuck." Running his fingers through his hair which is a sign of being frustrated.

'Fuck my arse.' I snapped at my mind

"You know what? FUCK YOU RYAN ! I hate you so much," I half-yelled and half-cried for the reason I don't know, I don't even knew why I'm crying and hurting like this ..this is so alien to me. "I don't even know why you are so freaking mad at me. Did I did something wrong to you or do you just hate my guts that much? Huh?." Pushing him once more on his chest.

I didn't get any answers on my outburst which only gets me more angry and frustrated on our situation right now. His just standing there and listening, his mouth is opening and closing like he wants to tell something but his debating in his inner mind whether to spill it or not.

"What ???!! Did the cat got your tounge?," this time I'm the one who's running my fingers on my hair while his just looking at me reading my expression and every move I make. "I don't know why you're freaking doing this to me. Do you love seeing and making my life a living hell ? Does this entertain you? Seeing me in pain?"

Being Ryan means doing the unexpected things to do. He cupped both my cheeks by both his hands. The next thing I knew is that his lips is on my lips. He kissed me !! RYAN fucking COLTON kissed me, not only just on my cheeks but on my freaking lips !!

I'm still on my shocked state of mind, I don't know how to react on it. I want to push him hard off of me but it is not what my lips and heart says they have different plans, its like they have their own mind. I kissed him back. Yes you heard it right I respond on his kiss ! Our lips moving in sync .. it felt so right yet so wrong. His tounge licks my lower lips asking from a entrance which I granted it.

The kiss, it is not a rough kiss or a lust kiss it is the kiss that is full of passion, affection, admiration, purity and — love ?

After like minutes of kissing, we pulled back from each other to catch our breaths. Damn the need of air !!. Even though we break the kiss the butterflies on my stomach are still on its riot phased. His forehead is resting on my forehead, while hardly panting. The sounds of our panting are the only ones can be heard. Opening my eyes and looking up at him, while his already looking down at me his eyes looking sternly at my eyes straight right through my souls while his having this po-faced.

There is a dead silence between the two of us, we are just standing there looking at each other while his hands still cupped my cheeks caressing it gently that sends shivers down my spine. Until he says something I didn't expect he will say it ..

"I love you Dan." He blurt it out with full of sincerity on his voice, shocked is evident on my face.