First Day

DAN'S POV

     I'm Daniella Garcia but I prefer to called by  my nickname — Dan.

     Well I'm just your typical high school student. I'm not popular, I'm not the Queen Bitch nor I'm not the person who loves to be bullied by the bitches of the school, in short I'm just your ordinary girl or you can say I'm just in the middle of the category of being in a high school student.

     I'm half-Filipino and half-Mexican my dad being the Filipino and my my mom being the  Mexican one but unfortunately I didn't got those grey eyes of my mom instead I got those light chocolate brown eyes of my dad which I loved it with all my heart. In total appearance I got it all from the genes of my mom thru those nose, semi pouty lips, the tanish skin ciolor or so called "morena" type of skin which every girl in my school adores it even my bestfriend and of course don't forget my black wavy hair and I'm just 5'5" of height. Small, yeah I know. Everybody - well not everybody, I mean those who knows me said that I'm a beautiful girl that theres nothing to be insecured about myself 'coz I've got the look and all, but I have my own insecurities I was being bullied backed on my elementary days because I'm this fat and ugly girl before that's what they called me back then I even wear those big eyeglasses that covered almost my entire face and don't forget those braces – those ugly braces that adds to my look on being a big fat ugly loser. I hate the feeling of being bullied it lowers my self-esteem and confidence on myself that I even refused on going to school before because of that. Until I transfer here on my new school away from those bullies and thankfully those braces, huge eyeglasses, and those baby fats of mine are already gone before I enrolled here. Thanks to my wonderful aunt who encourages me to enroll on some fitness club to have this wonderful and healthy body of mine now and to the one who invented the contact lenses – which I'm using the colorless contact lenses – thank you to whoever you are because of your knowledge I get rid of those big and ugly eyeglasses. Despite on my big transformation I'm still having this low confident that's why I hide on my big and comfy sweaters and shirts matching with my jeans an I'm also wearing those fake eyeglasses but not as ugly and huge as before. Not stylish enough to flaunt my beauty given to me, I know. That's because I don't have the confidence not until now.

     Today is out first day of school year and this is the first day of being a senior. Time does really fly too fast. This is our last year of being a high school student and the next thing we know we are already a collage students. Wow !

     Looking at my wall clock it is just 6 AM in the morning I still have 2 hours before our class starts. Getting up from my bed I went to my bathroom to take some shower to freshin' up, after taking a shower I do my other morning routines like brushing my teeth, blow drying my hair, putting some lotions on my body and a moisturizer on my face. For the make up I just add some lip tint on my lips, some cream blush on my cheeks, mascara to make my eyelashes even more full and long and let's not forget our eyebrows use some soap brows on it just to make it more natural looking and to finish it I just sprayed face mist to keep my face hydrated.
For the hair, since it's sunny today I just decided to ponytail my hair.

     Searching for my outfit of the day I just put on my ripped white skinny jeans and paired it with my blue tank top with my black leather jacket matching it with my high heels boots that reached until my ankle. To finish my look for today I put some accessories on like my huge gold watch from Guess and my gold angel wings necklace.

Fashionista isn't it ? Well NOT.

     Actually it is my first time to wear like this kinds of clothes I mean like going through the fashion statement or trends of clothes because this is not my forte, like what I've just said earlier I'm a girl who hides under a oversized shirt with my old jeans and converse but I guess I need to change my style of clothing. Its like new life - new beginning; new start of senior year - new style of clothes. NEW ME.