The soft sound of muffled sobs echoed as if they could, dripping down the boy's face as he leaned over the sink.

He smelled of puke and smoke, his blonde hair covering his eyes.

In no way was he okay, but everyone believed that.

His mother pressured the sixteen year old bright blue eyed boy he was going to collage, and should work harder in school.

His father continued to attempt to make him a man. Saying beer is what you drink. Wine is for the rich.

His twenty year old elder brother look down on him for being into something other than sports, and active like him.

His nineteen year old elder sister hated him for being imperfect, and not ‘cute’ and not ‘hot’ like the twenty year old or his friends.

His fifteen year old younger sister disliked how he was weird, and different from other boys and how he read most of the time.

His five year old younger brother, couldn't find much wrong with him except he was always sad and avoidant.

Then there was his slightly older brother, who wasn't much older. Just turned eighteen, never associated with a girl in his life. A nerd, scar covered face, smart ass who only hated how much he hated himself.

And I'm proud of being that dorks brother. I wanna try whiskey.

No I don't, that'd be stupid