Chapter 1: Beginnings

The morning started normal for them as each did their daily routine to get ready for school. Getting up and getting dressed then on their way to school. They were not neighbors for each lived in three different towns. Kiara lived in the small town of Adair, Layran lived in the town of Casey, and Heath in the larger town of Guthrie Center.

On the Friday of September 8, 2018 at their high school, ACGC. Their first block class was Music Appreciation/Choir. Kiara came in and sat down next to Layran "Hey" she said "What's up?" asked Layran. "Nothing much. Tired same as always." Kiara answered. Time passed and the class ended up becoming a study hall for the three.

Kiara decided to watch some YouTube, as she does when she can. Kiara, Layran and Heath are big anime fans, but Kiara was a big Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan fan. While the other two not so much. So Kiara decided to watch some SnK/AoT cosplay videos. She came across one where it was a Jean and and Eren cosplay walking around the mall. And so she got an idea.

Kiara's brother was at her dad's for the weekend and her mom had somewhere to go and wouldn't make it back that night because of being out so late and being too tired to drive over an hour back home. "Layran." said Kiara "Hm?" she asked. "Are you able to spend the night at my place tonight?" asked Kiara. "Maybe i can ask my mom." she answered. "Ok, well if you can, we can go to Des Moines and go cosplaying and vlog tonight while going around. We can hit the mall, Barnes and Noble, and somewhere to eat." said Kiara.

"Sounds like fun. I can see." "We will need someone to come with as a camera person. Hm." Kiara said as she saw Heath. "Heath, come here." "Why?" he asked. "Just come here" said Kiara. Heath got up from the floor and walked over to the two females. "Yeah?" he asked. "You got any plans for tonight?" asked Kiara. "I don't think so. Why?" he asked. "Well if you don't wanna come with Layran and I to Des Moines and just hang with us?" asked Kiara. "Sure, seems like fun. And it gets me away from my house. So sure, I'm down." he said. "Sweet." said Kiara. "Lit" said Heath.

The day went on and the three had English three together and sat at the same table. Kiara talked to Layran and said she is emailing her mom to find out if it is ok for her to go to Des Moines that night. Meanwhile Layran was going to find out from her mom if she could spend the night at Kiara's house. Kiara's mom and answered and said yes. "So I can go. My mom said it is fine. What about you two?" asked Kiara. "I'm free tonight so I can go. Just meet me at Sparky's here in Guthrie Center. By 5:15 or else I'm leaving Sparky's." said Heath. "That works. And you Layran?" asked Kiraa. "I'm good to spend the night. She just doesn't know we are going to Des Moines tonight, so yeah.." she answered. "Works for me." replied Kiara. The three agreed and worked on time to meet and what to do for the night.

Class ended for them as they went their separate ways for the remainder of the day, Each went to their classes and met up after the bell had rung for the end of the day. "So pick Heath up by 6:00?" asked Kiara. "Yes" replied Heath. "Alright." she said. Soon Layran and Kiara left in Layran's car as they went to Kiara's house so they could drop off their things and relax for a bit before they needed to go and pick up Heath from Sparky's in Guthrie Center. Only half an hour away from Adair.

Layran and Kiara were cosplaying as this was Kiara's idea for her YouTube cosplaying channel, Levi's Windex Productions 

(link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRhm2iZp7qNywSCUpnAcg). Kiara was cosplaying as Levi Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan as Layran was cosplaying as a human Dave Strider from Homestuck. Kiara got her stuff on as it was close to being time to leave. She grabbed her messenger bag to carry her wallet, portable charger and some other things in.

"Ready?" asked Layran. "Yeah but we need to go up tp Zipp's so I can pick up my mom's paycheck. Then we can go to Kum and Go for some monsters. It's a 3 for $5 deal. So one monster for each of us." "Sweet. Sounds good." The two went out to the car after Kiara let her three dogs out and put the two puppies in their crate. Once out of the house the two went to the car as Kiara got in the passenger side and they went up to Zipp's Pizzaria for Kiara to get her mother's paycheck.

Kiara got out of the car as she went inside and waited at the counter. Sure she may have gotten odd looks for being in cosplay but she didn't care it was a Friday and it wasn't like anyone would know her. She chatted with one of the waitresses as she waited for her mom's boss to get the paycheck. Once she got it she said "Thank you." and left to the car. After that it was a trip to Kum & Go as they were running out of time to go and pick up Heath for he had threatened if they were not there by 6:15 he would leave.

They checked out and headed to Guthrie Center as Kiara and Layran chatted. Looking at the time "Shit we had better hurry or we don't have a Heath to join us." said Kiara. "If he doesn't can i have his monster?" asked Layran "No." said Kiara. The two then decided to just randomly start talking as their characters would. "So who are you and how did you get into my car?" asked Dave/Layran "I have no idea. One minute I was in my office doing Erwin's paperwork and then the next I am sitting here in this... whatever it is." replied Levi/Kiara. "Who are you?" asked Dave/Layran "Tch. Names Levi." Levi/Kiara replied. The two went on chatting until they got close to Guthrie Center. Going downtown they went to Sparky's as it looked like Heath just got there a few minutes ago. "Come on buddy" said Kiara.

Heath got into the car as Kiara pulled up Google Maps to get to Valley West Mall which would be their first stop on their Friday night adventure.